Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hillary has seizure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    It still begs the question, why do they feel the need to steady her?
    Because she's a gramma standing on something she probably shouldn't be standing on. I think we should stick with the more plausible examples, of which there seem to be plenty.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Because she's a gramma standing on something she probably shouldn't be standing on. I think we should stick with the more plausible examples, of which there seem to be plenty.
      In this case it appears that the platform she is on is far too small (look how close the guy is that is holding on to her yet isn't on the platform).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        In this case it appears that the platform she is on is far too small (look how close the guy is that is holding on to her yet isn't on the platform).
        Yeah, maybe if she weren't so short. (Maybe she's standing on an upside down pickle bucket or something)
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Yeah, maybe if she weren't so short. (Maybe she's standing on an upside down pickle bucket or something)
          The proverbial soap box.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The proverbial soap box.
            Yeah!

Comment

It looks lie the combination of Coumadin and a Blood Pressure medication that's causing the dizziness. It takes a simple amount of medical research and what you know about Mrs. Clinton's Medical History to find the drug interaction. Sheesh People. Just ask the person who knows something about Medication.
              A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
              George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                It looks lie the combination of Coumadin and a Blood Pressure medication that's causing the dizziness.
                It looks like Hillary is suffering from a lot more than mere dizziness.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                  https://youtu.be/YMHOcmDVBP0

Look like seizure, then good acting to recover!!! What say you??
                  It sounded as if the speed of the tape was slowed down, so I don't know what I was looking at. That she stayed on her feet the whole time was interesting. Was it anything more than a dizzy spell ? "Seizure" seems a rather strong word to use.
                  Last edited by Rushing Jaws; 08-12-2016, 04:24 PM.

Comment

You know there is nothing wrong with being cautious abut walking down the stairs. If Mrs. Clinton is still on Coumadin, and she falls, it could be disatrous for her as far as a bleed out. So far what I have seen in this thread are a bunch of people who know NOTHING about medicine making crap up pretending to make a diagnosis about why Hillary Clinton is steadying herself. Unless and until you've been through Medical Anatomy and Physiology and Nursing school and had to administer these medications yourself and/or had clients on them Grow UP
                    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You know there is nothing wrong with being cautious abut walking down the stairs. If Mrs. Clinton is still on Coumadin, and she falls, it could be disatrous for her as far as a bleed out. So far what I have seen in this thread are a bunch of people who know NOTHING about medicine making crap up pretending to make a diagnosis about why Hillary Clinton is steadying herself. Unless and until you've been through Medical Anatomy and Physiology and Nursing school and had to administer these medications yourself and/or had clients on them Grow UP
                      Take a look at some of the pictures of her being helped up the stairs.

hillary2.jpg

That looks like a lot more than someone being slightly dizzy (usually remedied by holding onto a hand rail) and more like someone being held up to keep from completely collapsing.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                        ...I wouldn't be voting for Hilary as I think she is criminally incompetent ...
                        I disagree, I think she's very competently criminal, as she gets away with everything!

Comment

Take a look at some of the pictures of her being helped up the stairs.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17830[/ATTACH]

That looks like a lot more than someone being slightly dizzy (usually remedied by holding onto a hand rail) and more like someone being held up to keep from completely collapsing.
                          Still wouldn't be a dizzy spell could be a b/p drop
                          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

If Mrs. Clinton is still on Coumadin, and she falls, it could be disatrous for her as far as a bleed out.

Which is what my source said, but you tried to rubbish, idiot: "This extends to other facets of life; a simple fall that would be shook off by anyone else can give a patient on blood thinners a lethal brain bleed...There is a non-trivial possibility that Secretary Clinton will suffer a major bleed of some kind."

One small, simple fall, and Clinton can be in big big trouble (as you agree)!! And she should be President???
                            Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by Rushing Jaws View Post
                              It sounded as if the speed of the tape was slowed down, so I don't know what I was looking at. That she stayed on her feet the whole time was interesting. Was it anything more than a dizzy spell ? "Seizure" seems a rather strong word to use.
                              Probably not a seizure. Some have suggested that it was a loss of muscle control consistent with Parkinson's. Then she made some irrelevant comment about the iced coffee or whatever it was, possibly to cover the fact that she hadn't heard the question.

This unedited video shows it better:

You can see from the reverse angle just how shocked the reporters were by Hillary's behavior. One of them even asks, "Are you OK?"

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                                One small, simple fall, and Clinton can be in big big trouble (as you agree)!! And she should be President???
                                Also the fact that she apparently can't handle any slightly stressful situations for any length of time without becoming exhausted to the point of collapse. After the Democrat national convention, which was one of the most predictable and controlled environments possible for candidate Hillary, she admitted that she didn't know if she could even stand up the next day. The fact that she so openly admitted this suggests that it's her "new normal" and that she has forgotten what it's like to be healthy and vigorous. She ironically praised her "stamina and endurance" in the same podcast.

Now tell me, do you really think a tough world leader like Putin is going to put negotiations on hold while Hillary has a lie down? If anything, someone like him would ensure that any one-on-one with Hillary would last as long as possible and take place in the least accommodating environment.

Comment