Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

19 killed in Tokyo knife attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
    Yes, thanks.

What does miscounted post mean?
    You had made a comment about "only 11 posts in" or something, and I scanned from the beginning to, apparently, post 10 - my error - post 11 was what you referring to, and I missed the "abortion" reference. I had no idea what you were talking about, because you didn't use the quote function, you just posted a snarky comment.

Nonetheless, I erred, so I apologized. Now, however, I realize it was a waste of time. I think your nose was still out of joint, so you assumed I wasn't being sincere.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      You had made a comment about "only 11 posts in" or something, and I scanned from the beginning to, apparently, post 10 - my error - post 11 was what you referring to, and I missed the "abortion" reference. I had no idea what you were talking about, because you didn't use the quote function, you just posted a snarky comment.

Nonetheless, I erred, so I apologized. Now, however, I realize it was a waste of time. I think your nose was still out of joint, so you assumed I wasn't being sincere.
      Cowpoke, among atheists and liberals on this forum you have a reputation for not being sincere

It's exacerbated by when I asked what you meant you deflected for like half a dozen posts. If you'd just been sincere with me at the start instead of going into "Cow Poke Screws With the Other Side" mode we wouldn't be here

Comment

Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
        Cowpoke, among atheists and liberals on this forum you have a reputation for not being sincere

It's exacerbated by when I asked what you meant you deflected for like half a dozen posts. If you'd just been sincere with me at the start instead of going into "Cow Poke Screws With the Other Side" mode we wouldn't be here
        This is me - disengaging. Feel free to froth on.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

This is me - disengaging. Feel free to froth on.
          I'm not saying that to insult you man. I'm under the impression that you think some of the stuff you do is endearing and wanted to let you know the truth.

Comment

Next time, I'll bring my crayolas and big chief yellow tablet.
            Which will, of course, make you sad.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Which will, of course, make you sad.
              I will endure and persevere.

Comment

I will endure and persevere.
                And, as Chief Dan George said in the movie The Outlaw Josey Wales, "endeavor to persevere."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

What Japan needs is more stringent knife control laws.

If they outlawed metal assault knives with sharp edges and points, things like this would never happen.
                  Last edited by Sparko; 07-27-2016, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                    I've requested that this thread be split. So that Jaecp can carry on with his whining about politicizing the issue.
                    Done. But not gently enough for some.
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

He'll survive.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment