Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Jaecp derail of knife murder thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
    I feel fine, "guy who keeps referring to me as a women" while talking about apologizing to me
    After trying to apologize to you and getting a bunch of baloney. His post was not in the least hard to understand, even I understood it.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      After trying to apologize to you and getting a bunch of baloney. His post was not in the least hard to understand, even I understood it.
      Balony like "what does miscounting posts mean?"

Comment

Jaecp, who cares!

You are the one that, instead of commenting on the horror of the act that THE THREAD IS ABOUT, picked up one comment about abortion and ran with it. You have basically derailed this thread.

Get over yourself and participate in the thread instead of making your usual mess.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Oh, right, the horror. I forget that I was talking about this on Facebook instead of here so let me address the thread real quick with all I really know to say on the matter.

*Ahem* Killing people is bad and I wish it hadn't happened *ahrmm*

There we go!

So what is "my usual mess" supposed to mean? And you're pegging this on me completely? Using a mass murder in a disabled living home to opine about abortion is disgusting. Just like it would be to co-opt a tragedy before the bodies are cold for any political reason. That is as on topic as anything else in this forum. Do you support using tragedies to make points about completely unrelated topics or does DB get a pass on that because you don't like abortion either?

Comment

Oh, right, the horror. I forget that I was talking about this on Facebook instead of here so let me address the thread real quick with all I really know to say on the matter.

*Ahem* Killing people is bad and I wish it hadn't happened *ahrmm*

There we go!
            Well, gosh, sorry to take up so much of your precious time.

So what is "my usual mess" supposed to mean? And you're pegging this on me completely? Using a mass murder in a disabled living home to opine about abortion is disgusting. Just like it would be to co-opt a tragedy before the bodies are cold for any political reason. Do you support using tragedies to make points about completely unrelated topics or does DB get a pass on that because you don't like abortion either?
            Actually, to a Christian, ALL lives matter, including the unborn. Abortion is also disgusting. So the comparison is apt, to a believer. You, however, could have ignored that comment and instead you carried on with THAT ball. So, yes, I am pinning it all on you.
            It is only in your eyes that the comment was "politicizing" the issue.

Go on back to Facebook. We can do without your bias against Christians and God and the unborn.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

If you want to carry on this conversation then we can move it to another place. But I am not going to continue to allow this thread to be derailed by your asshattery.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                If you want to carry on this conversation then we can move it to another place. But I am not going to continue to allow this thread to be derailed by your asshattery.
                Up to you Mossy, you initiated this.

Like, how often do you see me use strong language like calling something disgusting? I'd have said the same thing whether it was abortion or any other topic. Politicizing (ie, taking an issue and using it to talk about a political plank like abortion, gun rights, or legal weed) is disgusting. Particularly if its not related, which a mass knife attack isn't

Just wanted to make that clear

Comment

My whining? Politicizing issues is a disservice to the victims involved, Moss, and you'd be agreeing with me if it wasn't in your major political blindspot

Comment

Oh, and before the split happens, post 12 and 13 are on topic, so like, please don't move those when you bulk tranfer with the vbb tools por favor

Comment

I feel fine, "guy who keeps referring to me as a women" while talking about apologizing to me
                      The apology was sincere. I messed up, and apologized.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Do you support using tragedies to make points about completely unrelated topics or does DB get a pass on that because you don't like abortion either?
                        Abortion is intimately related to mass murder. It is another example of mass murder, only one that is acceptable to many/most in this once great nation.
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Wow, next time, can we split more gently? I think I have whiplash, and am gonna sue!

(I'm taking a dramamine in preparation for the move of the thread to the rubber room)
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            Wow, next time, can we split more gently? I think I have whiplash, and am gonna sue!
                            Sorry about that.

Comment

Oh, and before the split happens, post 12 and 13 are on topic, so like, please don't move those when you bulk tranfer with the vbb tools por favor
                              No they are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                                Sorry about that.
                                We're good!

Comment