My Capstone Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ke7ejx View Post
    You're good. I used to be Catholic myself, remember? He's also spoken on the topic of women being ordained as priests. I wasn't just referring to the recent announcement of a committee.
    The only other instance I can remember offhand is when someone asked him about a canon law loophole some people had been speculating about that seemed to allow for a woman to be appointed Cardinal, Francis said that he thought anyone talking about women cardinals was suffering a bit from clericalism.

Incidentally, make sure you steer clear of clericalism.
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
      The only other instance I can remember offhand is when someone asked him about a canon law loophole some people had been speculating about that seemed to allow for a woman to be appointed Cardinal, Francis said that he thought anyone talking about women cardinals was suffering a bit from clericalism.

Incidentally, make sure you steer clear of clericalism.
      I remember reading in my newspaper a couple years back that he had been asked if there was a possibility of women being ordained as priests. He was reported as saying while it's not a bad idea, it wouldn't happen for a long time.
      I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

you can always tell the church you self-identify as a man and then they will have to make you a priest.

Comment