Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

cat hangouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Jake has his own entrance to the house. He can come and go as he pleases.
    Aren't you worried a burglar could get in the same way?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Aren't you worried a burglar could get in the same way?

A) It would have to be a little burglar, and Jake would eat him.
      2) It actually has a slide-in insert that locks the door, so somebody (or something) would have to break in.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]17444[/ATTACH]
        Pretty cool. Gets a bit ridiculous when you try putting together one that can accommodate a 14-pound adult kitty.
        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

0000000000000000cc.gif

Modular Customizable Cardboard Cat Castles

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Just got an email from my baby brother. He and his wife have "sort of" adopted a stray male cat. This cat uses the toilet normally and only rarely the litter box. And he does not spray!
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

https://www.pinterest.com/archenatn/cattery/

There are a bunch of possibilities. I prefer sisal to carpet - it gets icky, you cut it off, toss it and wrap on some more.
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X