Bill is Praying for Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill is Praying for Hill

Yeah, I know, the article implies he fell asleep during Hill's speech, but I think he's praying for her.

praying.jpg

http://ntknetwork.com/bill-clinton-f...ention-speech/

https://youtu.be/yPbUhcvDgCo
    Last edited by Cow Poke; 07-29-2016, 08:41 AM.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

she needs all the prayer she can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      she needs all the prayer she can get.
      She needs the prayer and we need the practice.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Maybe he is smelllllaaaalllllaaalllling what the rock is cooking?

That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Yeah, I know, the article implies he fell asleep during Hill's speech, but I think he's praying for her.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17448[/ATTACH]

http://ntknetwork.com/bill-clinton-f...ention-speech/

https://youtu.be/yPbUhcvDgCo
          Hillary will never be a great orator. Maybe he is in pain from having to listen to her grating chopped delivery.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Hillary will never be a great orator. Maybe he is in pain from having to listen to her grating chopped delivery.
            Once she gets into her speech, she reminds me of Mrs Ludlow, our third grade teacher, when she would get really mad and start yelling. Her voice is like unto fingernails on a chalkboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Once she gets into her speech, she reminds me of Mrs Ludlow, our third grade teacher, when she would get really mad and start yelling. Her voice is like unto fingernails on a chalkboard.
              It isn't just the voice. It's the delivery. Each word is chopped with no flow between them. Like there is a period. After. Each. Word.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It isn't just the voice. It's the delivery. Each word is chopped with no flow between them. Like there is a period. After. Each. Word.
                and every line is delivered with the same cadence. from start to end, with a smug self-congratulatory smile throughout.

But then Trumps does the same thing too. Both suck at speeches.

I am however looking forward to the immense entertainment of the first debate.

I think they should have Monica Lewinski moderate.

Comment

But she wants SO BADLY to be a for really great orator like her hubby.

I think it was Brit Hume who said it's like she doesn't realize that the microphone and sound system will do the amplifying for her - she doesn't have to speak/scream.

Comment

I think Christopher Walken should run for president.
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      and every line is delivered with the same cadence. from start to end, with a smug self-congratulatory smile throughout.

But then Trumps does the same thing too. Both suck at speeches.

I am however looking forward to the immense entertainment of the first debate.

I think they should have Monica Lewinski moderate.
                      Yeah Trump isn't much better. If I hear him declare how he loves someone and they love him one more time I'm gonna puke. And it'll be huuuuge!

Comment

I've been hearing and seeing reports that way more people tuned in to watch the Democratic Convention than the Republican one.

The Hollywood Reporter says otherwise.

TV Ratings: Hillary Clinton's DNC Speech Falls Just Shy of Trump's With 33 Million Viewers

Comment

Yeah Trump isn't much better. If I hear him declare how he loves someone and they love him one more time I'm gonna puke. And it'll be Yuuuuge!
                          fify

Comment

Interesting --- I heard some of the talking heads talking about how much "fuller" the DNC convention was than the Republican one.

Film director, Josh Fox, best known for his Oscar-nominated anti-fracking documentary Gasland, uploaded a video (below) to his Facebook page live from inside the Wells Fargo Center, where he was utterly shocked at the amount of empty seats.

https://www.facebook.com/joshfoxintl...6912274261090/

Comment