Announcement

Collapse

Glory Seed Guidelines

Notice – The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

These daily devotionals are brought to you by Gary Piper, a writer with our Sister Site, Natural Spirit Ministries. TheologyWeb encourages you to visit and support their site.... they have many informative articles which can be discussed right here. If you enjoy Gary Piper's devotionals, please send him an encouraging note or post. We are very appreciative of our partnership with Natural Spirit Ministries and look forward to many more co-ventures.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Glory Seed Devotional, 2016.07.30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory Seed Devotional, 2016.07.30

Glory Seed Devotionals, 2016: Year of the Blessing…
    Welcome to the City of God Heavenly Diner

Shalom!

Today you will experience hunger. You will eat but you will still be hungry. Today you will experience thirst. You will drink but you will still be thirsty.
    Today you will experience a thirst for peace and security. You will drink what the world offers but you will still thirst.

Do you have a burden that is slowly digesting your strength?
    Has a broken relationship leaving you feeling empty?
    Does the future eat away your hope?
    Is unresolved conflict leaving you feel starving for peace?
    Has low self esteem eaten away at yourself worth?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions then by all means you owe to yourself to step into The City of God Heavenly Diner where the food and drink is eternal and always free of charge!

The City of God Heavenly Diner is a small quaint restaurant with room enough for the God the Chef, Jesus the Waiter, and you the patron. Walking through the door you know immediately you are leaving the world as you know it. In the background you hear the gentle singing of an angelic choir singing songs of peace and songs of love. The atmosphere and the décor are so peaceful the cares and troubles of your day fade away and you immediately begin to relax. You see a poster on the wall that says, “Burdens gladly accepted. No tipping please.”

Next you hear Jesus’ soft and sweet voice saying, “What can I get you today? Would you like something to drink while you are waiting?”
    “I’d like a glass of your finest wine please,” you ask. Handing you a glass of wine Jesus says, “Please drink this in remembrance of me. Would you like to order you food now or wait?”

Sipping the wine your burdens and stress slowly dissipate and suddenly you’re very hungry. “I’d like the house special,” you hear yourself saying. Seconds later your meal arrives. “Shall I bless the food for you?” the Jesus asks. “Yes, please do.” you say.

“Father,” the waiter begins, “For the food this person will eat I am truly grateful. May Your Spirit grace and strengthen the life of my friend. May they never hunger or thirst again for what does not fill or quench. Amen.” Then you take your first bite never in your life will you taste food so sweet, so delectable, so satisfying. Never in your life taste a drink so thirst quenching.

After finishing your meal and preparing to leave Jesus looks you in the eyes, “The Chef sends his compliments and love and says come again real soon. Please do.”

At The City of God Heavenly Diner you can eat all you want and never get filled and you will never hunger again, you can drink and never get filled and you will never be thirsty again.

Believe in presence of the GOD and in the strength of his GRACE!
    GRACE and PEACE,
    Gary
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Note: Should you want to go back and review this Glory Seed or if you would like to subscribe so you can receive them in your email you can do so by clicking on this link: http://gloryseeds.wordpress.com/.

If you would like inspirational music playing as you read this Glory Seed may I suggest clicking on this link: http://www.abidingradio.org/listen/

“Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, Illinois 60189. All rights reserved.”
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X