Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Now What do I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key works. Landlord called today to set up the meeting to get the paperwork finished.

I think we're in business
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Comment

Thanks everyone!!!!
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

So, update - I did get that place, obviously. Kitties and puppies are installed. Pecan tree seems determined to drop every single one of its not small branches - three to date counting the new one down last night and they just finished cleaning up the two big ones Tuesday (with a chainsaw - these things were huge). The refrigerator is next to useless. The thermostat doesn't work - there's on and off. I cannot get the flapper to seat on one of the toilets - thankfully the valve is easy to reach.

Then there it the nightmare with the credit company about my car.

Bills are coming due. No idea how I'm getting the rent this month (said credit company being to blame for that one) and I'm so danged tired of all this.

BUT... God is still God. I am filing bankruptcy. My income will go up over the winter even if I don't find another job (which I intend to do) so it's only September and part of October that will be the problem children. Refrigerators are replaceable. The thermostat won't matter by October. I have two bathrooms so the flapper can just wait. The light bill will be paid by the refund the City of Troy owes me. I needed a new phone and got it and the card with my Bing points (didn't have enough sense to order them together, of course). And once we start getting overtime I can get ahead on my bills and pay someone important back (NOT gonna forget!!!!).

I'm not able to carry the burden - never was. But He got me this far; He can handle all that stuff.

My God is an awesome God!

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment