Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone's Printing up Souls

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    What I never understood about reincarnation is that if people are reincarnated over and over, and it seems everyone has a past life or two, or three, then how is it that there are a heck of a lot more people now? Wouldn't most souls be new? How can all these people claim to have past lives? There were not that many people in the past. Do souls split up? Are there 2000 versions of Abraham Lincoln's soul walking around today or something?

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    What I never understood about reincarnation is that if people are reincarnated over and over, and it seems everyone has a past life or two, or three, then how is it that there are a heck of a lot more people now? Wouldn't most souls be new? How can all these people claim to have past lives? There were not that many people in the past. Do souls split up? Are there 2000 versions of Abraham Lincoln's soul walking around today or something?
    Most of the people alive now were obviously lower life forms in prior lives. I mean, all of those Democrats had to come from SOMEwhere.

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Most of the people alive now were obviously lower life forms in prior lives. I mean, all of those Democrats had to come from SOMEwhere.

Ah that makes sense. Amoebas.

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Someone's printing up souls.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Theologyweb's Official Grandfather Jedidiah's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post

But if you read the popular accounts most of them were royalty in their past lives.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedidiah View Post
    But if you read the popular accounts most of them were royalty in their past lives.
    See post #5.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    OBP had the best explanation from a Christian perspective.

9. Amen DesertBerean amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedidiah View Post
    The most popular videos on YouTube profile two boys who recall memories of being a poor African American woman and a WWII pilot. You think demons did this?
    Last edited by whag; 08-24-2016 at 05:58 AM.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by whag View Post
    The most popular videos on YouTube profile two boys who recall memories of being a poor African American woman and a WWII pilot. You think demons did this?
    Not necessarily. They could just be making everything up to get attention.