Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Teenage Wasteland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Snorko isn't a pirate captain but a space general

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17924[/ATTACH]
    Ah that was before I stole the time machine and changed history using my Great Delusion ray.

Comment

How you guys switch from humor to using C.S. Lewis and the teleological arguement amazes me.
      sigpic

Comment

Growing up is strange.
        sigpic

Comment

Growing down would be much stranger.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
            Growing up is strange.
            That's why I never did.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You never grew up?
              I think Johny Ramone and Peter Pan want a word with you.
              sigpic

Comment

Before you grow up you must decide what you want to be when you do grow up. Some of us could never decide.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                  Before you grow up you must decide what you want to be when you do grow up. Some of us could never decide.
                  I wanted to be a pirate. Or an astronaut. Or an astronaut pirate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                    Some of us decided not to decide.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I see that many of the decisions are worthwhile. It isn't easy to pin just one down.
                      sigpic

Comment

I see that many of the decisions are worthwhile. It isn't easy to pin just one down.
                        Yeah! That is why I never could decide.

Comment

You never grew up?
                          I think Johny Ramone and Peter Pan want a word with you.
                          In a way I grew up. I'm 5'16" tall.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yah. Man now I am curious how old are all you guys?
                            sigpic

Comment

mossy is the Ancient of Afternoons who babysat Adam and Eve. Everyone else is younger.

Comment

You heard the expression, "she is older than dirt"? Well they were talking about mossy. Literally.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X