Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Teenage Wasteland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth is mossrose is a sweet young thing. And I will turn 75 next month.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Ok.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
        Ok.
        It is a sad day indeed when folks no longer trust the word of a rogue and a pirate on such matters

I know! Why don't you ask Apologiaphoenix for The Truth™ concerning the age of mossy. Surely, you'll trust him.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

No i trust you guys. Still I dont think we should talk about mossy behind her back.
          sigpic

Comment

No i trust you guys. Still I dont think we should talk about mossy behind her back.
            There is no such thing - she sees all, knows all, is loved by all.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

We never say anything about her "behind her back" that we don't say right in front of her.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                We never say anything about her "behind her back" that we don't say right in front of her.
                Yeah, what fun would THAT be?

(she's right behind me, isn't she? )
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Idk.
                  sigpic

Comment

You know you guys are pretty cool.
                    sigpic

Comment

You know you guys are pretty cool.
                      This is about me, isn't it?

Comment

Well I did say you guys so yeah cowpoke it is about you. Partially.
                        sigpic

Comment

So when did you guys find tweb?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            There is no such thing - she sees all, knows all, is loved by all.
                            And she is a sweet young thing.
                            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

So when did you guys find tweb?
                              I think it was when I was 11. Or shortly after it first started up which ever came latest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                                I think it was when I was 11. Or shortly after it first started up which ever came latest.
                                But you didn't get electrocity til you was growed up, no?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X