Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

After Milwaukee riots, Trump flies in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Milwaukee riots, Trump flies in

and makes probably his best speech ever!!!

Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Wait for the liberals to claim it is really all part of a plan to scare whites into supporting him.

ETA: No need to wait. Obama's former "Green Czar" and 9/11 Truther Van Jones is declaring that the speech was like something out of a 1950s campaign speech from George Wallace.
      Last edited by rogue06; 08-17-2016, 12:04 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Wait for the liberals to claim it is really all part of a plan to scare whites into supporting him.

ETA: No need to wait. Obama's former "Green Czar" and 9/11 Truther Van Jones is declaring that the speech was like something out of a 1950s campaign speech from George Wallace.
        Yeah, the new McCarthyism!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post

Comment

Trump said that? Usually written versions of his speeches are utterly illegible.

Comment

Originally posted by EvoUK View Post
              Trump said that? Usually written versions of his speeches are utterly illegible.
              Well, if a "written version" is utterly illegible, that would be the fault of whoever wrote it down.

Comment

I definitely think what makes Trump an appeal to some people is that he at least seems to be a promise of a change of some kind.

Comment

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...g-Trump-speech

They must have fired the last guy who wrote down what he said then.
                  Last edited by EvoUK; 08-17-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                    I definitely think what makes Trump an appeal to some people is that he at least seems to be a promise of a change of some kind.
                    not far from the truth. They like that he speaks out against the status quo and the politically correct nonsense that seems to have taken over the country in the last few years, like the whole "you are offending me by disagreeing with me" victim mentality, calling taco tuesdays racist. trying to erase history by banning confederate flags. This country has gone completely off the rails crazy and Trump speaks out against it instead of playing along. People like that and are tired of all this liberal nonsense. And of the outright lying going on with Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      not far from the truth. They like that he speaks out against the status quo and the politically correct nonsense that seems to have taken over the country in the last few years, like the whole "you are offending me by disagreeing with me" victim mentality, calling taco tuesdays racist. trying to erase history by banning confederate flags.
                      Personally I could see the confederate flag as just a symbol of Southern pride. I have to agree with those seeing it as a symbol of racism though. However it should be read, a law against it coming down from the top was inappropriate. Was it a state by state thing?

And of the outright lying going on with Hillary.
                      I wish I could say that Trump is a liar. He spouts a lot of false stuff, even things he'll contradict later and never apologize for. However I think he genuinely believes whatever is coming out of his mouth, he just doesn't feel the need to fact check all that much.

Comment

Personally I could see the confederate flag as just a symbol of Southern pride. I have to agree with those seeing it as a symbol of racism though. However it should be read, a law against it coming down from the top was inappropriate. Was it a state by state thing?

I wish I could say that Trump is a liar. He spouts a lot of false stuff, even things he'll contradict later and never apologize for. However I think he genuinely believes whatever is coming out of his mouth, he just doesn't feel the need to fact check all that much.
                        It was a white liberal snowflake thing. In the south even blacks use the confederate flag. It is a southern pride thing, not racist.

Black%u00252BSoutherners%u00252BWith%u00252BFlag.jpg

Confederate-flag-3.jpg
                        H-K-Edgerton.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          It was a white liberal snowflake thing. In the south even blacks use the confederate flag. It is a southern pride thing, not racist.
                          I'll take your word for it and respect the way you use of it. Again I can definitely see how to southerns its a pride thing, and that's why a law against it is so bad.

Comment

I'll take your word for it and respect the way you use of it. Again I can definitely see how to southerns its a pride thing, and that's why a law against it is so bad.
                            And, he's as tired of the political correctness crap as many of us are.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              And, he's as tired of the political correctness crap as many of us are.
                              A little political correctness is a healthy thing. You have quite a bit on it on this forum vis-a-vis at least the decor and what you will, or won't give a platform to. Nobody disagrees with political correctness. The question is just what ought to be politically correct.

Comment