Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

White Lives Matter Protesters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Truthfully, I haven't decided.

Three choices:

1. Vote for an independent because both Trump and Clinton are so bad. But then Johnson/Weld are not much better.
    2. Vote for Trump, because I definitely don't want Hillary to win.
    3. Don't vote at all because I don't want to sell out my principals and vote for Trump just because he is "not as bad" as Hillary.

I probably won't know what I am going to do until election day.
    Yeah, pretty much.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      First off, I doubt the whole story has been told here. I doubt 5 black men and 2 white were just walking down the street and just decided lets attack these 7 white guys just because they are white. There was probably something that triggered it. But even if they did, so what, there are morons of every stripe and color out there doing moronish things, but they would have nothing to do with the BLM movement, because the BLM movement doesn't condone that sort of thing, they're not racists, or violent, their cause is justice.

Poor little Jimmy would be standing there in tears if the Sisters a couple weeks ago demanded that he shut up and move to the back of the parade cause he's white.

“White media get to the back! Black media come to the front!” the demonstrator shouted into a microphone.

When white members of the media did not immediately comply with her surreal request, the activist singled them out, telling the crowd that protesters are “not afraid to put people out.”

“Excuse me, sir!” she yelled. “Somebody needs to tell this person to get to the back. Go! Somebody needs to tell these folks to get to the back! We are not afraid to put people out!”

Throughout the rant, she said she “need[s] all white people to move back,” telling them to “take your rightful positions, and get behind us.” She also offered this instruction to fellow Black Lives Matter protesters: ”Y’all see any white folks, direct them to the back of the crowd.”

“You do not have a say up in here,” she told white people at one point.

“White people to the back! Black people to the front!” she repeated again at the end of her remarks.

And, YOU, the dumpy little white boy with the "I support BLM" T-shirt --- get your flubby little white butt in the back of the line!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
        Infowars... seriously?
        I don't get this -- if it's ACTUAL FOOTAGE showing what ACTUALLY HAPPENED, who cares if it comes from SuperConservatvesRUs?

The fact that the video is out there, and is ignored by MSM, and only conservatives show it....
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Truthfully, I haven't decided.

Three choices:

1. Vote for an independent because both Trump and Clinton are so bad. But then Johnson/Weld are not much better.
          2. Vote for Trump, because I definitely don't want Hillary to win.
          3. Don't vote at all because I don't want to sell out my principals and vote for Trump just because he is "not as bad" as Hillary.

I probably won't know what I am going to do until election day.
          The problem with C) is that you don't vote for all the down ballot candidates and issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            The problem with C) is that you don't vote for all the down ballot candidates and issues.
            3.a) don't vote at all.
            3.b) vote for every position but President.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              yeah, like SCOTUS.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                3.a) don't vote at all.
                Yeah, I particularly endorse your fourth point. NOW we're talkin!

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                  3.a) don't vote at all.
                  oh. I thought he meant the stuff that came AFTER the election, like who the prez would put on the supreme court.

Yeah, that I would probably do, vote for the other positions on the ballot,

Comment

oh. I thought he meant the stuff that came AFTER the election, like who the prez would put on the supreme court.

Yeah, that I would probably do, vote for the other positions on the ballot,
                    I don't know - I thought that Trump would be a natural fit for a pirate!

trumpthepirateking.jpg
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment