Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Doctors concerned about Hillary's health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    And other physicians question the details of the report. They don't need to examine her personally to question curious details of that report.

I believe the physicians in did do have to examine her personally to question [curious. What is curious about her health] the details of the report, which is likely they have not seen the report.

Do you have a specific reference for a doctor that question the physical examination as something being questionable or curious about Hillary's health.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      it involves never saying 'Hold my beer and watch this"
      That's a dumb idea anyway. The other guy might drink your beer. It's better to chug it before showing off.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Think about it.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
          I believe the physicians in did do have to examine her personally to question [curious. What is curious about her health] the details of the report, which is likely they have not seen the report.

Do you have a specific reference for a doctor that question the physical examination as something being questionable or curious about Hillary's health.
          I think Shuny must have chugged several beers before posting.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            That's a dumb idea anyway. The other guy might drink your beer. It's better to chug it before showing off.
            Okay girls, if you're looking for one to use as an insurance cash cow without the messy killing him/getting him killed part....

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
              Hillary is 68 and Trump is 70.
              And both are indeed candidates for potential poor health...

- Both are senior citizens
              - Both have been in stressful environments for decades (though I think Hillary has the edge here being in the political arena when it comes to stress)
              - Both have feet that probably haven't so much as grazed a tread mill, much less used one regularly; not exactly peak physical specimens

Though I think Hillary has the slight bad health edge when it comes to gender. But I don't see any of the bad health claims surrounding Trump. I see them surrounding Hillary. My only argument is that the MSM is totally jumping the political hack shark claiming that such rumors are the product of "bonker conspiracy theories" (as Vox called it), or that they're the same as Obama's birther conspiracy. I mean, really? It's actually more rational to assume Hillary has health issues than to assume she doesn't. Whether there's actual visual evidence of it or not in her appearance and behavior is debatable but really just the icing on the cake, so to speak.

Comment

Or they're taking these claims with all the respect they deserve, none. This is merely the latest unfounded claim that's getting passed around

Comment

Like I said -- I'm waiting for the debates.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    But, the BRO-CODE!!! the BRO-CODE!!!

Comment

We need to elect cyborgs as presidents again, like we did with Bush. Roboprez. That way they will be healthy, and we can send them on missions against evil dictators bent on taking over the world.

bush_borg1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
                        Or they're taking these claims with all the respect they deserve, none. This is merely the latest unfounded claim that's getting passed around
                        Yes yes, just unfounded claims by eminent doctors!

Spin, libs, spin!!!
                        Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

OK, the SMOKING GUN!!!!!! LOOK!!!!! SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!

proof positive.jpg

See the poor fella on the left with the crooked feet? He's been hanging around Hillary, so now he's infected! What more proof do you need?

Comment

OK, the SMOKING GUN!!!!!! LOOK!!!!! SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18084[/ATTACH]

See the poor fella on the left with the crooked feet? He's been hanging around Hillary, so now he's infected! What more proof do you need?
                            woah she needs a LADDER to get into the car! That is absolute proof her health is failing! Either that or she is shrinking. We can't have a shrunken president! What if she gets stepped on? Or gets eaten by a grasshopper?

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                              And both are indeed candidates for potential poor health...

- Both are senior citizens
                              - Both have been in stressful environments for decades (though I think Hillary has the edge here being in the political arena when it comes to stress)
                              - Both have feet that probably haven't so much as grazed a tread mill, much less used one regularly; not exactly peak physical specimens

Though I think Hillary has the slight bad health edge when it comes to gender. But I don't see any of the bad health claims surrounding Trump. I see them surrounding Hillary. My only argument is that the MSM is totally jumping the political hack shark claiming that such rumors are the product of "bonker conspiracy theories" (as Vox called it), or that they're the same as Obama's birther conspiracy. I mean, really? It's actually more rational to assume Hillary has health issues than to assume she doesn't. Whether there's actual visual evidence of it or not in her appearance and behavior is debatable but really just the icing on the cake, so to speak.
                              Thes claims remain anecdotal without actual evidence other than the physical examination by her physician.
                              But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                                Yes yes, just unfounded claims by eminent doctors!

Spin, libs, spin!!!
                                Appealing to authority.

These eminent doctors have not performed a physical on Hillary and they lack her medical records.

Frank

Comment