Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Doctors concerned about Hillary's health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    Nevertheless, as reported by Conservative website The Daily Wire, the only person to speak on the record who has actually examined Clinton,http://www.dailywire.com/news/9153/h...r-hank-berrien

Dr Bardack, is a reputable physician so why do you keep querying Hillary's health...do you have reason to believe her doctor's lying?
    Whether she's truly ill or not only time will tell. If she is, she won't be able to hide it for long. But you better believe, if she is, I'm going to make sure you enjoy that egg facial. You and all the other pro-Hillary hacks in here, including JimL. In any event, I was more focused on the apparent censorship among media personnel for discussing the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
      Whether she's truly ill or not only time will tell. If she is, she won't be able to hide it for long. But you better believe, if she is, I'm going to make sure you enjoy that egg facial. You and all the other pro-Hillary hacks in here, including JimL.
      All we can know is that Hillary's been pronounced "healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States" by her personal physician, who has also released a detailed report of her condition. This is more than her obese rival has done. Why would you expect more?

In any event, I was more focused on the apparent censorship among media personnel for discussing the issue.
      I'm sufficiently cynical to think that what you were truly "focused on" was promoting the myth that Hillary's a sick women and dismissing any evidence to the contrary come what may.

Comment

All we can know is that Hillary's been pronounced "healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States" by her personal physician, who has also released a detailed report of her condition. This is more than her obese rival has done. Why would you expect more?

I'm sufficiently cynical to think that what you were truly "focused on" was promoting the myth that Hillary's a sick women and dismissing any evidence to the contrary come what may.
        You got me, man. I wasn't really documenting media personalities that got strangely and unexpectedly canned right after they had spoke out about Hillary's health on air. I really had a deeper and darker agenda because... well, just because Tassman is cynical. I'm skeptical about her health report for obvious reasons. To think that her staff would publicly announce she's ill if this was the case and has to probably drop out of the race or that they'll let the voters decide if she's capable is just too dumb to even continue this conversation.

Comment

You got me, man. I wasn't really documenting media personalities that got strangely and unexpectedly canned right after they had spoke out about Hillary's health on air.
          I really had a deeper and darker agenda because... well, just because Tassman is cynical. I'm skeptical about her health report for obvious reasons. To think that her staff would publicly announce she's ill if this was the case and has to probably drop out of the race or that they'll let the voters decide if she's capable is just too dumb to even continue this conversation.
          not obvious reasons.

The only person who has actually physically examined Clinton is her personal doctor of many years...a reputable senior physician of impeccable standing...who issued a detailed report about Clinton's physical condition, concluding that Hillary Clinton is "healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States". One really can't expect much more than this. It's more than the obese, junk-food addict Trump has done.

Comment

not obvious reasons.

The only person who has actually physically examined Clinton is her personal doctor of many years...a reputable senior physician of impeccable standing...who issued a detailed report about Clinton's physical condition, concluding that Hillary Clinton is "healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States". One really can't expect much more than this. It's more than the obese, junk-food addict Trump has done.
            There's every reason to be skeptical because, like I said, not only does it obviously not benefit her political endeavor to disclose to the public her ill health (assuming she's ill), but they've demonstrated to be untrustworthy. Also, those closest to her expressed concerns about her health. It was a conspiracy theory to suggest the idea she had neurological problems. The public found out the facts about this issue not from her staff, who denied such issues existed, but when it apparently became convenient for her to use as an excuse for her selective amnesia about her emails. First the excuse of her coughing fits was due to seasonal allergies. When she practically collapsed on 9/11, the story first was that she was dehydrated or overheated. Then it was because she had pneumonia, which presumably also explained her chronic coughing fits. So there's every reason to be skeptical of any medical reports about her health because it not only doesn't work in her political favor to disclose the truth of her health, but because they've demonstrated they aren't consistent nor trustworthy about such reports.

Comment

There's every reason to be skeptical because, like I said, not only does it obviously not benefit her political endeavor to disclose to the public her ill health (assuming she's ill), but they've demonstrated to be untrustworthy. Also, those closest to her expressed concerns about her health. It was a conspiracy theory to suggest the idea she had neurological problems. The public found out the facts about this issue not from her staff, who denied such issues existed, but when it apparently became convenient for her to use as an excuse for her selective amnesia about her emails. First the excuse of her coughing fits was due to seasonal allergies. When she practically collapsed on 9/11, the story first was that she was dehydrated or overheated. Then it was because she had pneumonia, which presumably also explained her chronic coughing fits. So there's every reason to be skeptical of any medical reports about her health because it not only doesn't work in her political favor to disclose the truth of her health, but because they've demonstrated they aren't consistent nor trustworthy about such reports.

Comment

• Like I said on another site, this is just the Conservatives trying to make it seem as Clinton is not fit for office, even by making patently false assertions.
                "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                I support the :
                sigpic

Comment

• Enough of this.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                    Like I said on another site, this is just the Conservatives trying to make it seem as Clinton is not fit for office, even by making patently false assertions.
                    Savage is conservative, but I doubt Dr. Drew and Seaman, who used to write for the Huffington Post, is conservative.

Comment

• It was a conspiracy theory about her neurological problems. Now it isn't. It was a conspiracy theory to suggest her chronic cough was anything but seasonal allergies. Now it isn't

Comment

Savage is conservative, but I doubt Dr. Drew and Seaman, who used to write for the Huffington Post, is conservative.
                        Yes, clearly a doctor is suitable to diagnose a patient without even meeting them once, Sean.

10/10 logic.
                        "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                        -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        I support the :
                        sigpic

Comment

It was a conspiracy theory about her neurological problems. Now it isn't. It was a conspiracy theory to suggest her chronic cough was anything but seasonal allergies. Now it isn't
                          All we need be concerned about is that Hillary has been pronounced "healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States" by her personal physician, who is the only person to physically examine her.

Comment

All we need be concerned about is that Hillary has been pronounced "healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States" by her personal physician, who is the only person to physically examine her.
                            But Tass, obviously her physician is lying to the public because she's a power-hungry maniac:

-Unknown

I support the :
                            sigpic

Comment

But Tass, obviously her physician is lying to the public because she's a power-hungry maniac:
                              Ah, the 'rational scientific' canuck again:

Maybe because physician is serving power-hungry maniac, there might be conflict of interest or strong bias?? But nope, swallow whole again.

Libs
                              Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

As insightful as ever.

Comment