Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Doctors concerned about Hillary's health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    It's probably not - he seems to be being a good sport about it.
    Possibly, assuming he sticks around long enough. It's just kind of messed up for people to be making fun of someone's grammar when English might not even be their native tongue, and this coming from mods and admins of all people. Just sort of a new low for Tweb.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      Possibly, assuming he sticks around long enough. It's just kind of messed up for people to be making fun of someone's grammar when English might not even be their native tongue, and this coming from mods and admins of all people. Just sort of a new low for Tweb.
      He and I have been interacting.... he seems to be taking it just fine. If, in fact, he's a 'hired gun' Russian operative, as Jaecp concluded (before claiming it unlikely), then he needs to be gone. If, however, he's not, he seems to be enjoying the ... um..... "attention".
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        He and I have been interacting.... he seems to be taking it just fine. If, in fact, he's a 'hired gun' Russian operative, as Jaecp concluded (before claiming it unlikely), then he needs to be gone. If, however, he's not, he seems to be enjoying the ... um..... "attention".
        Russian operative lol. You'd think that a Russian operative would know how to speak proper English.

Comment

Russian operative lol. You'd think that a Russian operative would know how to speak proper English.
          Jaecp raised the concern, even had an "official source" to back it up. Tazzy fell for it hook line and sinker...

Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
          It's a suspicion. I linked you to business insider about it happening and the NY Post had an article, linked in the other article, talking about the practice in Russia for years. DC might or might not be, but the existence of Russian nationals whose job it is to troll internet forums and the comment sections of political news.
          Originally posted by Tassman View Post
          Every little bit helps...even trolling a dinky little website like TWeb. There’s no doubt that anything to destabilise Clinton and promote Trump is music to Putin’s ears and who knows what’s going on behind the scenes between Trump’s cohorts and those of Putin?

The worry is that Putin is cleverer than the Orange One and, what with the latter’s reckless remarks about legitimising Russia’s annexation of Crimea and sowing discord about NATO, he’s playing right into Putin’s hands. One wonders what Trump’s getting out of it...a planeload of Russian money perhaps?

to which Demi responded....

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post

Amusing to see libs embracing Russia conspiracy theory!!!

Red Scare anyone??
          Whoever Demi is, he's having fun.
          Last edited by Cow Poke; 08-23-2016, 04:57 PM.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I was making fun of CP, not demi.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
              I was making fun of CP, not demi.

Yeah, I think we can win Demi over to American Capitalism -- that's why I'm speaking his language.

Comment

EGGzackly. But maybe they scraped the bottom of the barrel cause, well... it's just us. (No offense to Demi)

Comment

Being that she's almost 70 and being that elder women suffer health issues more than men, I don't see how it's so fantastical to assume she has health issues. I also don't see how it would this grand conspiracy for those around her to cover up her health issues. IOW, both are perfectly plausible, in fact probable, yet the MSM left acts like it's just such an outrageous "conspiracy theory" to assume something like this.
                  I wonder if her having health issues would benefit her campaign. I've seen a lot of people say they'd prefer her vice president be president than her.

"Vote for Hillary Clinton! She has a reasonable chance of dying in office and letting someone better take the role!"

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                    I wonder if her having health issues would benefit her campaign. I've seen a lot of people say they'd prefer her vice president be president than her.

"Vote for Hillary Clinton! She has a reasonable chance of dying in office and letting someone better take the role!"
                    That might actually bring it to the level of conspiracy theory -- i.e. those around her know she's going to be incapacitated as POTUS, thus they can put her VP in place whom they really want to lead.

I'm just saying that her having health issues is not as outlandish as the press is making it seem, and it's certainly not a conspiracy theory to assume this. To say she's suffering health issues due to old age is playing the odds, and the odds in this case are in their favor.

Comment

That might actually bring it to the level of conspiracy theory -- i.e. those around her know she's going to be incapacitated as POTUS, thus they can put her VP in place whom they really want to lead.

I'm just saying that her having health issues is not as outlandish as the press is making it seem, and it's certainly not a conspiracy theory to assume this. To say she's suffering health issues due to old age is playing the odds, and the odds in this case are in their favor.
                      Actually, Hillary always benefits when she plays the victim, so, maybe she should admit she's "not well", and mean old Trump is picking on her.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                        Last week Dr Drew! Now Dr. Robert Lahita, Professor of Medicine at Rutgers and eminent physician:

Spin, libs, spin!!! It's all conspiracy theory, right?
                        conspiracy, no. major issue, also, no.
                        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Being that she's almost 70 and being that elder women suffer health issues more than men, I don't see how it's so fantastical to assume she has health issues. I also don't see how it would this grand conspiracy for those around her to cover up her health issues. IOW, both are perfectly plausible, in fact probable, yet the MSM left acts like it's just such an outrageous "conspiracy theory" to assume something like this.
                          If they suffer health issues more than men how is it that on average they live several years longer?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                            conspiracy, no. major issue, also, no.
                            I think the health or lack of it is an issue in a presidential election.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              If they suffer health issues more than men how is it that on average they live several years longer?
                              They don't necessarily live a longer HEALTHY life. We do lots of nursing home ministry - clearly majority women in those homes, and the majority in very poor health, many just "hanging on".

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                I think the health or lack of it is an issue in a presidential election.
                                Which is why, in the old days, pictures of the president in a wheelchair were forbidden, and JFK very aggressively hid a number of health issues. Back then, the media was much more controllable or cooperative.

Comment