Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Doctors concerned about Hillary's health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    They don't necessarily live a longer HEALTHY life. We do lots of nursing home ministry - clearly majority women in those homes, and the majority in very poor health, many just "hanging on".
    Living in a nursing home is still living (I guess). The fact remains, wimmenfolk have a significantly longer life expectancy.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Living in a nursing home is still living (I guess). The fact remains, wimmenfolk have a significantly longer life expectancy.
      Yeah, but seeing that, I often tell people I'm not nearly as concerned about dying as I am "living too long". It just seems like so many of those women are "living too long".
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

How is that relevant to the belief Hillary may have health problems, and how is that belief as far-fetched as the media is making it out to be?

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
          How is that relevant to the belief Hillary may have health problems, and how is that belief as far-fetched as the media is making it out to be?
          You're looking at the end of the exchange. Try looking at the start -- post #27.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You're looking at the end of the exchange. Try looking at the start -- post #27.
            I looked at your initial response to me, but CP already answered the question. Just because women live longer doesn't mean they don't experience more health issues; they do. So then I naturally wondered why you kept harping on women living longer. How is that relevant to whether Hillary has health issues or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
              Hillary's younger than Trump, and women tend to live longer than men. So if we're genuinely concerned about health, Trump and his fake doctor's certificate that he seems to have written himself would be a good place to start.
              Low energy response!!

We know quite a bit of medical history of Hillary, and that she has risk factors e.g. bleeding out after minor fall! And eminent doctors have serious concerns!!!

Spin, libs, spin!!
              Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

So, perhaps, an attempt to look at the actual facts in the situation?

The Internet is awash with rumors about Hillary Clinton's health, but there is one medical condition she is actually known to have.

That is hypothyroidism, a condition affecting about 10 million Americans in which the thyroid is underactive, resulting in a variety of symptoms including fatigue, weakness and weight gain.

For most patients, the symptoms can be significantly reduced or eliminated with the use of hormone therapy. Clinton is being treated with a medication called Armour Thyroid, according to her doctor, who has issued a letter saying she's in "excellent" physical condition and is fit to serve as president.

Yet Armour Thyroid is a less common medication used in patients with hypothyroidism, possibly indicating Clinton wasn't responding well to the conventional treatment.

From what we actually know as fact...
                Clinton has hypothyroidism
                She is being treated with Armour Thyroid

Are those facts in dispute?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Historically doctors have been concerned with the health of Kennedy and Roosevelt and other presidents with far worse and ominous conditions than Hillary. It is common to minimalize and indeed cover up health issues of candidates and siting presidents in the USA and other countries.

Her present physician has given her a clean bill of health.

Source: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1990-05-06/features/9002070774_1_poor-richard-lucy-mercer-franklin-delano-roosevelt

Kennedy suffered from colitis, prostatitis, and a disorder called Addison's disease, which affects the body's ability to regulate blood sugar and sodium. He also had osteoporosis of the lower back, causing pain so severe that he was unable to perform simple tasks such as reaching across his desk to pull papers forward, or pulling the shoe and sock onto his left foot, Dallek said.

Taking Drugs During Crises

To fight the pain, Kennedy took as many as 12 medications at once, taking more during times of stress.

© Copyright Original Source

Last edited by shunyadragon; 08-24-2016, 10:12 AM.
                  Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                  Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                  But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                    Historically doctors have been concerned with the health of Kennedy and Roosevelt and other presidents with far worse and ominous conditions than Hillary. It is common to minimalize and indeed cover up health issues of candidates and siting presidents in the USA and other countries.

And other physicians question the details of the report. They don't need to examine her personally to question curious details of that report.

Comment

For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

Well, yeah, but how many people do you know who got a "clean bill of health" from their doctor, only to die the next day of a massive heart attack! That's all the more reason to be skeptical!!!!

Comment

And other physicians question the details of the report. They don't need to examine her personally to question curious details of that report.
                        At present, without further information, I consider these opinions anecdotal.

I also seriously question Donald Trump's mental health based on his erratic public behavior.
                        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

At present, without further information, I consider these opinions anecdotal.
                          Sure you do, they don't fit your agenda!

Meanwhile,

I also seriously question Donald Trump's mental health based on his erratic public behavior.
                          You don't really expect me to argue that, do you?

Comment

Sure you do, they don't fit your agenda!

Meanwhile,

No, but that does not make her unqualified to be president.

You don't really expect me to argue that, do you?
                            You argue with everyone that disagrees with you. Nothing new!?!?!?!

Frank

Comment

No, but that does not make her unqualified to be president.
                              Nobody said it did! But other doctors look at the treatment that's being used, which indicates a more advanced condition than is being revealed....

You argue with everyone that disagrees with you. Nothing new!?!?!?!
                              Hmmmm...... as opposed to you who AGREES with everybody who disagrees with you?

Comment

Nobody said it did! But other doctors look at the treatment that's being used, which indicates a more advanced condition than is being revealed....
                                Anecdotal claim. I do not believe this would make Hillary unqualified any more than the severe health problems of other candidates and presidents in history like John f. Kennedy.

Hmmmm...... as opposed to you who AGREES with everybody who disagrees with you?
                                I did not question the fact that I indeed argue here on Tweb, and I am not selective about who I spare with.

Frank

Comment