Announcement

Collapse

The Pulpit Guidelines

This is the place for quiet meditations and reflections. No debate is permitted, and we ask that the fact that this is a Christian-owned site be respected in that the majority of the spiritual reflections expressed here will be Christian in perspective. We ask that mediations that are blatantly unorthodox or contrary to Christianity not be posted. Respectful interaction and posting by those of other beliefs is permitted. Moderators are given wide discretion and latitude as to the appropriateness of posts in this area.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

My Journey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
    I do have my grandparents.
    I also have you guys.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I do have my grandparents.
      I also have you guys.
      Sounds like a good start.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Sounds like a good start.
        Yeah, cause me and you ... um.....

well, as he said, he has his grandparents.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Yeah, cause me and you ... um.....

well, as he said, he has his grandparents.
          Well, there are some exceptions

Darn that Sparko feller smiley fist shake.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Cow Poke is just facetiously downplaying his ability to help.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                Cow Poke is just facetiously downplaying his ability to help.
                Or, more like playing on the notion that Rogue (particularly) and I (much less) would be bad influences.

Sorry, TW -- if I like you, I'm gonna give you a hard time. But if you ever need anything, I'm there!

Comment

BTW Wall, if you have any questions feel free to PM me, and I'm sure others would be glad to hear from you too...
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Or, more like playing on the notion that Rogue (particularly) and I (much less) would be bad influences.

Sorry, TW -- if I like you, I'm gonna give you a hard time. But if you ever need anything, I'm there!
                    He's ever ready to chide you for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      He's ever ready to chide you for any spelling or grammar mistakes.
                      He's ever ready to introduce you to marvelous dangerous inventions of mayhem, destruction and annihilation, which may or may not cause death, dismemberment or severe personal injury to others, innocent bystanders, or the initiator of such devices. And he SMILES with smug amusement just reading this post!

(on a serious note, Rouge and I pretend to be brothers on Tweb, but are brothers-in-Christ in a very real sense, and I'm proud to claim him as one of my good Christian friends)

Comment

I am an older brother with many siblings I think I can manage
                        sigpic

Comment

I had three older brothers and five younger sisters. Just imagine a rainy day at our house!

Comment

I was the youngest by nearly three years among my relatives (brother and cousins), but I grew up (physically mind you) to be the biggest (five foot sixteen inches).

Comment

He's ever ready to introduce you to marvelous dangerous inventions of mayhem, destruction and annihilation, which may or may not cause death, dismemberment or severe personal injury to others, innocent bystanders, or the initiator of such devices. And he SMILES with smug amusement just reading this post!
                              You know me soooooooooooooo well

Comment

Rogue06.
                                What happened to the other 5?
                                sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X