Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Trivial Pursuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivial Pursuit

Okay. Taking a rare trip out of my section to ask about this.

I had to go back to Knoxville recently for the death of a friend. My Dad and I like to play Trivial Pursuit together except I'm nearly 36 and I remember the games we played when I visited as being the same ones I grew up with. We would like to get a good and updated version of the game for when we meet. Also, if possible, we would like to find a way that we can play online against one another and it needs to be specifically Trivial Pursuit. Any recommendations?

Pogo.com has an online version, and I believe you can challenge someone with their paid version.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

That could be doable depending on the price.

Comment

I know you said specifically "trivial pursuit" but facebook has a trivia game called Trivia Crack, that is similar and kinda fun.

Comment