Commentary Thread: Christianity Today in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickiel View Post
    The prosperity ministry was created by Christians.
    I believe they got the concept from watching people milk Cows; Christian ministers and Churches are milking their congregations of money like Cows, and using the bible to do it. It uses the curse of Tithing and the " Greed of the Seed." Simular to how Christians use the bible to support their insulting of others, they use the bible to genertate millions of dollars in their coffins.

Comment

I believe they got the concept from watching people milk Cows; Christian ministers and Churches are milking their congregations of money like Cows, and using the bible to do it. It uses the curse of Tithing and the " Greed of the Seed." Simular to how Christians use the bible to support their insulting of others, they use the bible to genertate millions of dollars in their coffins.
      Tithing is not a curse, it was instituted by Moses, and was first practiced by Abraham. Abraham did it willingly, and based on the NT we should be willing to give to others charitably as well.

Comment

Christianity today in the USA is being primed for a great fall. They have been falling away from the truth for a long time.

Comment

Christianity today in the USA is being primed for a great fall. They have been falling away from the truth for a long time.
          How could you possibly know? You never knew the truth yourself, and continue to shun it.

Comment

You may as well call Christianity humpty dumpty, its future is to keep falling. But in the end, the Great Savior will put them back together again. We have not made our own destiny.

Comment

Christianity is the biggest example of how humans can be easily swayed and head locked by satan; he can sift us like wheat.

Comment

Christianity is the biggest example of how humans can be easily swayed and head locked by satan; he can sift us like wheat.

In example, the seduction on Christians is masterful; satan has them insulting people, and they think that is okay, they actually defend it. The seduction is so strong, that they can accept demeaning you as being a right thing to do. Such a power can trick your view of scripture as well. Twist and contort your mind and have you.

Comment

Christianity today in the USA. Christians are so egotistic, they think when God returns, it should be in America, it will not.

They are so selfish, they think God and Christ speak english as the language in heaven, it is not.

They think if aliens come to the earth, it should be to America, it will not.

They think salvation is centered in America, it is not.

Comment

I think Christianity is going to be something to watch in the future; i have seen so many religions say, ' We are the annointed of God', " We are the chosen generation."

I think they all have been wrong. I mean their hearts may be right in some manners, and they may well seriously believe themselves.

But i think we all are destined to be taught some serious lessons. And some of them are being taught now.

Comment

in Religion, confidence and pride can seriously trap a people.

And their leaders can keep them in that trap.

Comment

in Religion, confidence and pride can seriously trap a people.

And their leaders can keep them in that trap.

And Christianity has the best, the very best trap keepers and speakers I have ever witnessed in life! But these leaders are CONVINCED they are absolutely doing Gods will; its the perfect trap.

Its perfection.

Its what Jesus called, " The blind leading the blind."

Comment

And Christianity has the best, the very best trap keepers and speakers I have ever witnessed in life!
                          Meh... you're totally enthralled by a LOCKSMITH holding a Bible!
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Christianity today in the USA. Christians are so egotistic, they think when God returns, it should be in America, it will not.
                            WHO thinks that?

They are so selfish, they think God and Christ speak english as the language in heaven, it is not.
                            Wow, who thinks THAT?

They think if aliens come to the earth, it should be to America, it will not.
                            Aliens, eh?

They think salvation is centered in America, it is not.
                            Mick, you've been sniffing your socks again, haven't you?
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Cease and desist micky

You aren't even supposed to be posting in the commentary thread much less use it as a platform to launch into diatribes

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X