Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    new amen button

Hi Rum Tum, welcome to thread. Have you seen this article?

Edited by a Moderator
    Last edited by Bill the Cat; 06-12-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Edited by a Moderator
      Last edited by Bill the Cat; 06-12-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Mickiel, you need to stop with this rampant copy/paste. You need to make your own points, not just copy things from other websites.

Comment

Christianity today in the USA is in a worsening state, which reflects what power is really influencing it. The public make up of Christians is quickly wearing off. They are getting involved in politics and businesses, and really making a scene of things. I think it will get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
            Mickiel, you need to stop with this rampant copy/paste. You need to make your own points, not just copy things from other websites.
            I'm getting the feeling the poor guy is just looking for attention. He's not really making a whole lot of sense. Some people just love drama. If people ignore him, he'll eventually burn himself out.

Comment

Originally posted by OingoBoingo View Post
              I'm getting the feeling the poor guy is just looking for attention. He's not really making a whole lot of sense. Some people just love drama. If people ignore him, he'll eventually burn himself out.
              I tried that, then someone came and started listening to his nonsense. I don't post for him anymore. I do still pray for him though.

Comment

Well how about you give a personal example by not ever viewing again. You do what you want others to do; and listen, peace on your journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickiel View Post
                  Well how about you give a personal example by not ever viewing again. You do what you want others to do; and listen, peace on your journey.
                  More and more hypocrisy. You just can't help yourself can you Mickiel?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                    I tried that, then someone came and started listening to his nonsense. I don't post for him anymore. I do still pray for him though.
                    If someone thinks he's got a point based on the bizarre stuff he's posting, maybe they deserve one another.

Comment

If someone thinks he's got a point based on the bizarre stuff he's posting, maybe they deserve one another.
                      Sometimes it doesn't take much to sway a person.

@Mickiel, RumTumTugger is taking a break from commenting on your threads for Lent. She asked me to put this up here for you to see.

Comment

As the distain for Christianity continues to grow, the Christians will think its some kind of biblical persecution, because that is the only way their ego could handle it; they won't be able to look into the true mirror of self and see their fault.

Comment

As the distain for Christianity continues to grow, the Christians will think its some kind of biblical persecution, because that is the only way their ego could handle it; they won't be able to look into the true mirror of self and see their fault.
                          More projection. This is just getting even more sad Mickiel. You are the one who thinks he's looking out the window, all while looking in the mirror. It's your fault too, and yet you blame it on God. It's downright sickening.

Comment

Christianity today in the US is quickly becomming embarrasing. As Christians self righteousness swells, they are not seeing their true behavior and how ugly the common man perceives it to be.

Comment

Christianity today in the US is quickly becomming embarrasing. As Christians self righteousness swells, they are not seeing their true behavior and how ugly the common man perceives it to be.
                              Seriously, stop the projecting. It's really disturbing.

Comment

Christianity, like all groups who have grown in pride and ego, is not seeing its true current effects on the world. And like all groups who think themselves the anointed, they have inflated thoughts of themselves; they act privileged and spoiled; and treat unbelievers with distain. And still think that they are God breathed; its classic seduction of the conscious awareness by a satanic cover up in large measure. Yet its what God wanted, because God is show casing what the human will can be like if it thinks its free.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X