Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: DNA results are in: Early humans and Neanderthals made babies together

  1. #31
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,918
    Amen (Given)
    833
    Amen (Received)
    14531
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    I am not allowed to post in this section. I read your description of how limestone is supposedly formed and it is bizzaro and unbelievable based on the actual evidence of the nature of limestone deposits.
    That's putting it mildly.

    I'm always still in trouble again

  2. #32
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Unorthodox
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    41
    Amen (Given)
    5
    Amen (Received)
    1
    When Noah, the first Human arrived on this Planet, his grandsons had NO other humans to marry. They married and produced offspring with the sons of God (Prehistoric people) who were here when the Ark arrived in our world.

    There is NO other way we could have inherited the superior intelligence which Adam, the first Human, was made with. We would STILL be living in Caves and chasing animals if Noah had been taken to our world. We descended from the Special Creation of Human Beings, which took place BEFORE any other living creature, by the Hands of Jesus.

    We were FIRST made BEFORE any other living creature which shows that the False Theory of Evolution is a Satanic Lie being forced upon our children in the Public Schools. It's a real shame.

  3. #33
    tWebber Yttrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Western USA
    Faith
    N/A
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,360
    Amen (Given)
    267
    Amen (Received)
    630
    Quote Originally Posted by Seve View Post
    Adam's world was FLAT and much, much, much smaller than our present world - It had only*4 Rivers,*which all ran out of the Garden of Eden .... compared to our present world, it has thousands of Rivers all over the face of our earth. Adam’s world was contained in the interior of our hollow earth, beneath the surface of Lake Van, Turkey, which is about 75 miles wide and 1500 feet deep.
    Hmm. I was picturing Adam's world and our world as parallel universes, the way you described it elsewhere. Now it seems that Adam lived in a mini-world under a lake, making it basically part of our world. Or am I missing something?

    So Noah left Adam's world and came to ours, mixing in with the locals to produce an advanced race on Earth. Interesting. I've never heard that sequence of events presented before. Considering that the major creationist organizations don't follow this timeline the way you do, I'd say you have a revolutionary outlook on things. Or is there some organization that I've missed that teaches this sequence of events?
    Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

  4. Amen Seve amen'd this post.
  5. #34
    Professor Cerebrum123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,767
    Amen (Given)
    16584
    Amen (Received)
    3211
    Quote Originally Posted by Yttrium View Post
    Hmm. I was picturing Adam's world and our world as parallel universes, the way you described it elsewhere. Now it seems that Adam lived in a mini-world under a lake, making it basically part of our world. Or am I missing something?

    So Noah left Adam's world and came to ours, mixing in with the locals to produce an advanced race on Earth. Interesting. I've never heard that sequence of events presented before. Considering that the major creationist organizations don't follow this timeline the way you do, I'd say you have a revolutionary outlook on things. Or is there some organization that I've missed that teaches this sequence of events?
    Some guy who called himself Johnny Poochie had an alternate dimension as the location of Eden. I wonder how these two would get along.

  6. #35
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Unorthodox
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    41
    Amen (Given)
    5
    Amen (Received)
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yttrium View Post
    Hmm. I was picturing Adam's world and our world as parallel universes, the way you described it elsewhere. Now it seems that Adam lived in a mini-world under a lake, making it basically part of our world. Or am I missing something?
    Adam’s world or “mini-universe” as you call it, was made the same DAY during the BB of our kosmos on the 3rd Day…. some 13.7B years ago in man’s time, right after it cooled off. Adam's firmament or boundary was much smaller than the present boundary of our Biosphere or Universe.

    [Job 38:4-7 KJV] 4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. 5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? 6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; 7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God (prehistoric people of the 1st world) shouted for joy?

    Our present world or universe was like a johnny comes lately and was made some 4.5B years ago and was added or incorporated to the existing world of Adam by adding and stretching their heaven / earth and into the surface or biosphere of the former world… forming into what we now see, today - a perfect circular or round globe. It was finally completed and ready for inhabitation there off some 3.7B years ago in man’s time.

    Adam’s “mini-world” while originally made much smaller than our own present world, had its own complex but organized and orderly system of universe.

    Just to give us an idea of what we are talking about.... Below is an Ancient Jewish perception of their Flat World.... It's a SIMILE but not necessary or exactly my view....

    http://wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.c...f-universe.png

    After the incorporation of the new heaven and new earth from Adam’s world…. while it’s still protected by its own separate firmament of heaven… the former world’ location became completely enclosed and covered with added surface around it and ended up inside of our present Hollow Earth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yttrium View Post
    So Noah left Adam's world and came to ours, mixing in with the locals to produce an advanced race on Earth. Interesting. I've never heard that sequence of events presented before. Considering that the major creationist organizations don't follow this timeline the way you do, I'd say you have a revolutionary outlook on things. Or is there some organization that I've missed that teaches this sequence of events?
    No, that's not correct…. It was not Noah himself that mixes up with the locals... but his grand children / descendants who had no human to marry when they were brought into this present world… and ended up taking the prehistoric people descendants as their wives - as prophesied in Gen 6:4 - who were already here when they arrived….. and as I have posted previously.

    God bless
    Last edited by Seve; 12-26-2016 at 01:38 AM.

  7. #36
    tWebber Yttrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Western USA
    Faith
    N/A
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,360
    Amen (Given)
    267
    Amen (Received)
    630
    Quote Originally Posted by Seve View Post
    No, that's not correct…. It was not Noah himself that mixes up with the locals... but his grand children / descendants who had no human to marry when they were brought into this present world… and ended up taking the prehistoric people descendants as their wives - as prophesied in Gen 6:4 - who were already here when they arrived….. and as I have posted previously.
    Right. By 'mixing in", I meant to include his descendants and all those animals. Speaking of which, now I'm curious about the animals. Were there animals in our world before Noah's animals joined in? Did Noah's animals beget all the modern animals by the twosomes, or was there interbreeding going on with pre-existing animals from our Earth?

    Also, is there anyone else in the world who shares your outlook in this? It seems rather unique.
    Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

  8. Amen Seve amen'd this post.
  9. #37
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Unorthodox
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    41
    Amen (Given)
    5
    Amen (Received)
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yttrium View Post
    Right. By 'mixing in", I meant to include his descendants and all those animals. Speaking of which, now I'm curious about the animals. Were there animals in our world before Noah's animals joined in? Did Noah's animals beget all the modern animals by the twosomes, or was there interbreeding going on with pre-existing animals from our Earth?

    Also, is there anyone else in the world who shares your outlook in this? It seems rather unique.
    There are few of us also dedicated Christians who have almost the same perspective of the Scripture with moot or minor differences (immaterial) - based on our view of the same.

    As far as those creatures/animals are concerned...

    Genesis 1:21 tells us that every living creature that moveth was created and brought forth from the water on Day 5 abundantly. This included the bringing forth from the water of what our scientist described as prehistoric mankind... but sons of God by the Scripture (Gen. 6).

    Genesis 2 tells us of Creatures made from the dust. Some people see this as a contradiction, and falsely assume that God made a boo boo.

    They are ignorant of the fact that God (Elohim) originally created every Living Creature that moved, from the water, on the 5th Day. The account of the formation of the beasts of the field and fowl of the air, from the Dust, on the 6th Day, is when the Son of God squeezed, as a potter would mould clay, and formed living creatures from the dust of the ground.

    The creatures made from the dust were identical to those brought forth from the water, and could produce offspring when forming a union together, ref. (Gen.6).

    The first Living Being made from the dust was man. Man was physically made on the 3rd Day before the plants and herbs... right after the mist that watered the whole face of the ground.*Gen 2:4-7 This gives Adam Preeminence or First Place among all other Living Creatures.

    Like the other creatures, man also married and produced children with Prehistoric Beings brought forth from the water. That's where Cain's wife came from, and that is where Noah's grandsons married, on this “Planet of Apes” (scientist term).

    Incest was never part of God’s righteousness of the multiplication process of mankind.

    The fact is we have the DNA of the sons of God (Prehistoric Mankind) and we also have the Human Intelligence that can ONLY be inherited from Adam, the first Human. Yes, we all descended with modifications from a common ancestor,and his name is Adam.

    IOW, the Almighty God Father created every living creature that moveth, from the water thru the power of his logos, on the 5th Day…… and Jesus produced their Kinds with his own hand from the dust of the ground, on the 6th Day and brought them to Adam to name them.

    Today, "scientists" can't tell us the difference between those creatures created from the water, and those made from the dust. Only Jesus can tell us of their/his Kinds, which are identical with the Creatures created and brought forth from the water on the 5th Day.

    God Bless

  10. #38
    tWebber Yttrium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Western USA
    Faith
    N/A
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,360
    Amen (Given)
    267
    Amen (Received)
    630
    Quote Originally Posted by Seve View Post
    Today, "scientists" can't tell us the difference between those creatures created from the water, and those made from the dust. Only Jesus can tell us of their/his Kinds, which are identical with the Creatures created and brought forth from the water on the 5th Day.
    Okay, thanks for the clarification.
    Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

  11. Amen Seve amen'd this post.
  12. #39
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Unorthodox
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    41
    Amen (Given)
    5
    Amen (Received)
    1
    Just in case others are wondering....

    Here's how you can reconcile the MAKING of Adam from the dust of the ground based strictly on the Scripture:

    Genesis 2:4-7 shows that man was formed of the dust the ground on the THIRD Day:

    4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

    As you noticed, the Earth was made on the THIRD Day. Gen 1:9-10 These verses are documenting the events of the THIRD Day.

    5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. v6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

    Notice that these verses are continuing to identify the time on the THIRD Day BEFORE the plants, herbs, and Trees GREW. Gen 1:12-13

    7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

    On the THIRD Day, the SAME Day the Earth was made but BEFORE the plants GREW, the LORD made man of the dust of the ground. Correct?

    Read the next verses which confirm once again that Scripture is speaking of the THIRD Day.

    8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom He had formed. 9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

    Notice that the Trees were made AFTER the LORD made Adam on the THIRD Day in total agreement with Gen 1:12-13.

    Also notice that man wasn't "created" but was formed out of dust becoming a natural living soul. In fact, Adam wasn't even created in the image and likeness of God until AFTER Eve was made from his rib on the 6th Day. Gen 2:22 .. and committed their “original sin by disobeying our Lord’s commandment.

    IOW, Adam was formed physically on the 3rd Day and created in God's Image and likeness or Born Again Spiritually and Eternally ONLY AFTER Adam and Eve have already committed their original sin ;.... kicked out of the garden of Eden....and AFTER Cain had already killed Abel…

    In fact, the actual Creation Event took place during Seth’ generations… when Man started to call upon the name of the Lord - Gen 4:26; 5:1-2...... Amen?

    God bless

    P.S. Also, the Lord made a commitment and promise the following....

    Isa 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known:I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

  13. #40
    tWebber shunyadragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hillsborough, NC
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,524
    Amen (Given)
    1214
    Amen (Received)
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by Seve View Post
    Just in case others are wondering....

    Here's how you can reconcile the MAKING of Adam from the dust of the ground based strictly on the Scripture:

    Genesis 2:4-7 shows that man was formed of the dust the ground on the THIRD Day:

    4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

    As you noticed, the Earth was made on the THIRD Day. Gen 1:9-10 These verses are documenting the events of the THIRD Day.

    5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. v6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

    Notice that these verses are continuing to identify the time on the THIRD Day BEFORE the plants, herbs, and Trees GREW. Gen 1:12-13

    7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

    On the THIRD Day, the SAME Day the Earth was made but BEFORE the plants GREW, the LORD made man of the dust of the ground. Correct?

    Read the next verses which confirm once again that Scripture is speaking of the THIRD Day.

    8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom He had formed. 9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

    Notice that the Trees were made AFTER the LORD made Adam on the THIRD Day in total agreement with Gen 1:12-13.

    Also notice that man wasn't "created" but was formed out of dust becoming a natural living soul. In fact, Adam wasn't even created in the image and likeness of God until AFTER Eve was made from his rib on the 6th Day. Gen 2:22 .. and committed their “original sin by disobeying our Lord’s commandment.

    IOW, Adam was formed physically on the 3rd Day and created in God's Image and likeness or Born Again Spiritually and Eternally ONLY AFTER Adam and Eve have already committed their original sin ;.... kicked out of the garden of Eden....and AFTER Cain had already killed Abel…

    In fact, the actual Creation Event took place during Seth’ generations… when Man started to call upon the name of the Lord - Gen 4:26; 5:1-2...... Amen?

    God bless

    P.S. Also, the Lord made a commitment and promise the following....

    Isa 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known:I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
    Actually I am not wondering, because regardless of ancient scripture and mythology the issue is the science and the objective evidence of the natural relationship and evolution of our ancestors based on the DNA evidence.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

    go with the flow the river knows . . .

    Frank

    I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •