Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Bacon-filled tractor trailer burns for hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacon-filled tractor trailer burns for hours

http://www.times-news.com/news/local...1e441ed96.html
    Musta smelled delicious!
    When I Survey....

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Wait. They put it OUT?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Wait. They put it OUT?
        There is nothing but charred remains and ashes left. That's [*burp*] right. Nothing but charred remains and ashes.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          There is nothing but charred remains and ashes left. That's [*burp*] right. Nothing but charred remains and ashes.
          That's ok. It was your stash to begin with. I mean, I didn't really take it or anything, I just found it sitting on the side of the road, smoldering.

Comment

Latest news is that a fire hose was damaged beyond repair by bacon grease.
            When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
              Latest news is that a fire hose was damaged beyond repair by bacon grease.
              Good! They should never try to water down bacon! It needs to be crispy not soggy!

Comment

Good! They should never try to water down bacon! It needs to be crispy not soggy!
                Water on a grease fire?
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

That's ok. It was your stash to begin with. I mean, I didn't really take it or anything, I just found it sitting on the side of the road, smoldering.
                  I'm normally not a betting man but I couldn't resist that sure thing. I wagered you'd scarf all that tofu bacon without a second thought if I set it along the side of the road with a "property of roguetech" sign on it. Everyone else you'd never fall for it a thirtieth time but I had confidence in your gullibility.

I won enough to completely replace the aft molecular gamma wave shock thruster used to carbonize the gravimetric pulse projector of my teleporter portal in one of my secret bases.

Comment

Probably peta
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm normally not a betting man but I couldn't resist that sure thing. I wagered you'd scarf all that tofu bacon without a second thought if I set it along the side of the road with a "property of roguetech" sign on it. Everyone else you'd never fall for it a thirtieth time but I had confidence in your gullibility.

I won enough to completely replace the aft molecular gamma wave shock thruster used to carbonize the gravimetric pulse projector of my teleporter portal in one of my secret bases.
                      You are as bad as teal when it comes to making up stuff to mitigate your damages. I didn't eat it. You did. You already said you ate it. How was that tofu bacon, rogue? Hmm?

Comment

You are as bad as teal when it comes to making up stuff to mitigate your damages. I didn't eat it. You did. You already said you ate it. How was that tofu bacon, rogue? Hmm?
                        I ate what was in the truck and not destroyed. I left a pile of tofu bacon betting that you would scarf it up as soon as you saw it. I won the bet.

Please do try to keep up tofu breath

Comment

I ate what was in the truck and not destroyed. I left a pile of tofu bacon betting that you would scarf it up as soon as you saw it. I won the bet.

Please do try to keep up tofu breath
                          I dindt even know about the truck until I read this thread. Your lame attempt at back pedalling isnt going to work, rogue. You ate tofu and thought it was bacon. how sad.

Comment

This whole fuss is ridiculous. No one could possible eat tofu bacon and think it was real bacon. Beyond possibility.
                            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                              This whole fuss is ridiculous. No one could possible eat tofu bacon and think it was real bacon. Beyond possibility.
                              It's that sort of thinking that has allowed me to collect on bets that Sparko wouldn't notice.

Comment