Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Me, Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me, Again

Set back number umpteen - I just need courage to make a phone call. I don't think it'll be all that bad - I can handle the problem later in the month, just not now, like I'm supposed to.

It's probably not all that bad - and I definitely need to call sooner rather than later. But I'm dragging my heels like an idiot.

Although it's not like I didn't do ANYTHING today - I got important things done and then some. But not this thing, and I need to.

I need to quit being a is what I need.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Do it now. Waiting just compounds the problem with added stress.
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

The annoying orange isn't completely wrong this time.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yep -so I'm waiting until tomorrow.

Partially - I'll text to let him know I'm not ignoring him. But the real reason is that I feel awful - physically. My positional vertigo is back with a vengence and I can't handle much of anything while feeling this bad.

Or seeing so danged cockeyed...
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Text sent. I'm feeling better - still not right but not so awful as before. And more at peace - not so danged antsy. I'll call in the morning and we'll see what we see.

But yeah, I should have done it first thing this morning. Best to get it over with.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

If, of course, I can. I did send another text but I only have a few minutes on that phone so I can't call and my new one won't be up and running until Thursday.

Not to mention none of them work from home.

I am getting other, important things done. It will eventually work out - I think. I know, I still owe an update on the ridiculously over complicated move. I'm trying to find someone to move a fridge for me - 'cause I'll have wasted $75 if I don't get it in the next couple days and I didn't have the $75 to spend (but I also have to have a working fridge...) That may be okay - find out tomorrow. And of course, the usual - more bills than money. That will straighten out once we get OT but it's gonna be very painful this month.

But I got all the cat/dog food I need until next payday (yay for unexpected sales - Praise be to God!!! ) and things are getting better. I am working on getting my Etsy store in order (and getting help with the marketing that I stink at). I would really like some time off the merry-go-round, however.

Oh well, at least I'm working on it.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

God loves me.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                  God loves me.
                  Yes He does!
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                  - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment