Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

THE thread for climate skeptics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bret View Post
    The annual low for CO2 readings at Mauna Loa will, for the first time, be above 400ppm and it's not likely to dip below that any time soon.
    https://scripps.ucsd.edu/programs/ke...ual-low-point/
    It wasn't too long ago that was a high value, then an average value, now a low value. How about that.
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
      It wasn't too long ago that was a high value, then an average value, now a low value. How about that.
      I mean, CO2 levels ar rising at rates of 2-3 ppm/yr, and the annual cycle seems to be about 8-10 ppm/yr, so...
      Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
        On the previous page, you posted 3 links in secession.
        No. I posted three responses to earlier posts and used links as support for my comments. That's not the same as merely "posting 3 links in succession" and is not double posting which is where you post the same message twice.

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
        This is generally a frowned upon action by any forum I've visited so far.
        I was a member on old TWeb from at least 2009 and don't recall any such restrictions on posting. I have not seen any indication that rules of the current incarnation restrict one from responding to multiple posts with separate comments. If you have a section of the rules you can cite, please do so. Otherwise please save the admonishment for those who actually violate forum rules.

Comment