Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

What Are Some Life Changing Items/Products that Just Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold steel makes good pocket knives. Swiss army knives are also pretty handy.
    sigpic

Comment

I think we can all agree that this product changed all of our lives:

holy-bible.jpg

(well it pointed us to something that changed our lives anyway )

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        I think we can all agree that this product changed all of our lives:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18516[/ATTACH]

(well it pointed us to something that changed our lives anyway )
        I figured that went without saying.

Comment

Well, mine isn't "life changing", but it does "just work". The Banjo Minnow they used to advertise in infomercials. It worked really well, so well that we used up all the parts needed to make more. One time I was up in Michigan fishing with my grandfather, and he told me that what I was using "would never catch anything". That day I caught more than everyone else combined. He would often turn the boat around just so he could steal the spot I was just catching bluegill in. Only for me to catch something in the spot he was just in(we were on opposite sides of the boat).

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
            Well, mine isn't "life changing", but it does "just work". The Banjo Minnow they used to advertise in infomercials. It worked really well, so well that we used up all the parts needed to make more. One time I was up in Michigan fishing with my grandfather, and he told me that what I was using "would never catch anything". That day I caught more than everyone else combined. He would often turn the boat around just so he could steal the spot I was just catching bluegill in. Only for me to catch something in the spot he was just in(we were on opposite sides of the boat).
            That's awesome.
            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
              https://www.amazon.com/Banjo-Minnow-...=banjo+minnows

Comment

That version has different minnows than the one I bought years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
                  I figured that went without saying.
                  He always has to say what goes without saying.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    He always has to say what goes without saying.
                    CaptainObvious_Sarcastic-Approval-loop.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                      That's awesome.
                      What makes it even better is that he had all kinds of crazy fishing gear. At least 10 poles, many different reels, all kind of artificial lures etc. I had one $20 rod and reel combo, a small tackle box, and a lot less experience. Maybe he left his talent at home that day.

Comment

Grandbabies.

Best. Invention. Ever.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                          Grandbabies.

Best. Invention. Ever.
                          I hear they leak.

Comment

I hear they leak.

Only up to a certain point.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I hear they leak.
                              ...And cry and poop and are incredibly self-centered.

But they smell nice when they're clean, and their laughing and smiling warms the cockles of your heart.

AND - best feature ever - you can send them home when you get tired of them.
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

so... heart cockles. Why are they cold in the first place?

Comment