Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Rules of Debate

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
    Could be, but that means actual cases still much more than the 0 reported by 'oh look we so awesome!!!!' Mexican newspaper.

No you answer question: don't unvaccinated illegal immigrants pose dangers, especially when most come from nations with not-as-perfect immunization scheme like Mexico ()?
    If the majority are vaccinated, then there shouldn't be an issue, as herd immunity should cover them, if anti-vaxxers weren't around. Herd immunity should cover the unvaccinated illegal immigrants as well.
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
      if you support Trump, you're no better then the people who called me "Son of Osama" just for being Indian.

Just FYI, lots of Indians support Trump.
      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Just FYI, lots of Indians support Trump.
        That's the Shiv Sena you dumbass.

AKA the Alt-Right of India.

These are the people who kidnap children from mountain villages and indoctrinate them.. so yeah, they do support Trump. What the hell is the point you're trying to make here? That Donald gets endorsements from kidnappers?
        "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
        -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        I support the :
        sigpic

Comment

Plus I don't know if the WHO reports standards include actual cases of measles, or if the system is used like the VAER's systems most anti-vaxxers make a false claim with.
          WHO doesn't trust only reported figures that go with 'look how awesome we are!!!!' But you, mr 'scientific', swallowed them whole!!

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
          If the majority are vaccinated, then there shouldn't be an issue, as herd immunity should cover them, if anti-vaxxers weren't around. Herd immunity should cover the unvaccinated illegal immigrants as well.
          Big if. Especially when there are many diseases (despite your attempt to focus on measles).

So, you say most of illegal immigrants don't come from Mexico. Good. So what are rates of vaccinations for all the important diseases, mr 'scientific'? What risk does Hillary 'open all the borders!!!' presidency pose, hmm??

Comment

WHO doesn't trust only reported figures that go with 'look how awesome we are!!!!' But you, mr 'scientific', swallowed them whole!!
            "The look how awesome we are" numbers were confirmed cases... so yes, I did swallow them whole. Because they were actually accurate. Because science actually confirmed them as cases of measles, rather then having numbers that may or may not have been. Again, the methodology used here could be based on personal reporting, and may lead to a over/under-reporting in cases.

So, you say most of illegal immigrants don't come from Mexico. Good. So what are rates of vaccinations for all the important diseases, mr 'scientific'? What risk does Hillary 'open all the borders!!!' presidency pose, hmm??
            Depends on which state of India you're talking about. Because the different states have different rates of vaccination. And no, she does not want to open the border. Now you're just being silly. A useless wall is supposed to fix that?
            -Unknown

I support the :
            sigpic

Comment

These are the people who kidnap children from mountain villages and indoctrinate them.. so yeah, they do support Trump. What the hell is the point you're trying to make here? That Donald gets endorsements from kidnappers?
              He gets support from Indians the libs dislike, and also from Indian-Americans in USA (see bottom picture, from a Trump campaign office)!! And in couple of weeks time....

Comment

Weave and dodge this point, Demi.

The Sena are people who attack Muslims, and are Indian nationalists.... sounds somewhat similar to what the crowd behind Trump wants.
                -Unknown

I support the :
                sigpic

Comment

He gets support from Indians the libs dislike, and also from Indian-Americans in USA (see bottom picture, from a Trump campaign office)!! And in couple of weeks time....
                  Huh, funny. Because from all the Indian Christians I know, all of them despise Trump with a passion. Probably because they know what the xenophobia he pushes go for... and like I've mentioned like 20 times over... THESE ARE MAINLY SHIV SENA SUPPORTERS.
                  -Unknown

I support the :
                  sigpic

Comment

"The look how awesome we are" numbers were confirmed cases... so yes, I did swallow them whole....
                    Again, the methodology used here could be based on personal reporting, and may lead to a over/under-reporting in cases.
                    You don't say, mr 'scientific'. And yet despite potential of big underreporting (especially in areas like slums) you bought the Mexican newspaper whole

Depends on which state of India you're talking about. Because the different states have different rates of vaccination.
                    So what's the danger, mr 'lack of vaccination is big danger'??

And no, she does not want to open the border.
                    She sees no need to stem illegal immigration tide, and would let as many as possible in.

A useless wall is supposed to fix that?
                    Must be why so many countries building walls and fences; Israel, UK & France, Austria, Hungary, Poland. Must be why many mexicans proposing barrier themselves on their southern border. Ah, libs, libs

Comment

Weave and dodge this point, Demi.

The Sena are people who attack Muslims
                      Possible. I don't know much about them; I do know that Muslim-Hindu violence is mutual so it's probably not all one-sided like you want to put it.

Libs.

and are Indian nationalists.... sounds somewhat similar to what the crowd behind Trump wants.
                      Yep, nationalists of all races uniting behind Trump. Isn't unity in diversity inspiring??

Comment

Huh, funny. Because from all the Indian Christians I know, all of them despise Trump with a passion.
                        Just a point of curiosity: are they lib canucks like yourself?? And maybe you should get to know more conservative Indians!!

like I've mentioned like 20 times over... THESE ARE MAINLY SHIV SENA SUPPORTERS.
                        Message received!!!

Comment

You don't say, mr 'scientific'. And yet despite potential of big underreporting (especially in areas like slums) you bought the Mexican newspaper whole

So what's the danger, mr 'lack of vaccination is big danger'??

She sees no need to stem illegal immigration tide, and would let as many as possible in.

Must be why so many countries building walls and fences; Israel, UK & France, Austria, Hungary, Poland. Must be why many mexicans proposing barrier themselves on their southern border. Ah, libs, libs
                          Okay. I was going to go easy on you, but you leave me no choice.

Did you look at the methdology behind the study? Because that means a lot in the world of science, something I doubt you can understand.

The problem with Trump is that he's promoting the memes that vaccines are dangerous, which is patently absurd. People can be unvaccinated, but when a public figure makes statements like that, it's going to lead to a resurgence in disease.

No problems with a barrier, but the logistics behind a PHYSICAL wall are extremely high. We just need to improve our current borders.

P.S: I see you still haven't answered why Trump is endorsed by the Shiv Sena, dumbass.
                          -Unknown

I support the :
                          sigpic

Comment

Just a point of curiosity: are they lib canucks like yourself?? And maybe you should get to know more conservative Indians!!

Message received!!!
                            Nope. Conservative and proudly Republican. Just not voting Trump this election. I love how you think I'm a entire liberal. News flash: I'm a moderate, dumbass.
                            -Unknown

I support the :
                            sigpic

Comment

Nope. Conservative and proudly Republican. Just not voting Trump this election. I love how you think I'm a entire liberal. News flash: I'm a moderate, dumbass.
                              You ain't no conservative. Not by a long shot lol.

Comment

Okay. I was going to go easy on you, but you leave me no choice.
                                Okay gloves off, kiddo.

Did you look at the methdology behind the study?
                                Two can play this game, kiddo. Did you look at methdology behind newspaper's number, mr 'scientific'??

The problem with Trump is that he's promoting the memes that vaccines are dangerous, which is patently absurd. People can be unvaccinated, but when a public figure makes statements like that, it's going to lead to a resurgence in disease.
                                I suppose you have data to show that, mr 'scientific'.

No problems with a barrier, but the logistics behind a PHYSICAL wall are extremely high. We just need to improve our current borders.
                                Ah, so first you say wall is "useless". Now there is "no problems" except for logistics and costs (which many americans are willing to support).

Keep spinning, "rational" one!!

P.S: I see you still haven't answered why Trump is endorsed by the Shiv Sena, dumbass.
                                They like him for their own reasons, obviously. Your point, "scientific" and "rational" moron?

Comment