Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

I take the LSAT tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take the LSAT tomorrow

The law school admissions test. I've studied for a while now, so mostly I need prayers for calm.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

You'll do well. God bless!
      אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
        The law school admissions test. I've studied for a while now, so mostly I need prayers for calm.
        How did it go?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          How did it go?
          I felt pretty good. I finished every section with time to spare which is usually good.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
          Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

I felt pretty good. I finished every section with time to spare which is usually good.
            Congrats! When do you get results?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Congrats! When do you get results?
              3 weeks I believe.

Katniss Everdeen

Comment

3 weeks I believe.
                I'm thinking you did great! Keep us posted, yes?

Comment

I'm thinking you did great! Keep us posted, yes?
                  For sure! I have really high standards for myself so I'm going to go ahead and register for one early next year just in case I did below par for myself. I get 2 free tests with my fee waiver so no loss to me.

Katniss Everdeen

Comment

I made a 174!! This is in the 99th percentile. The highest possible score is 180.

Katniss Everdeen

Comment

I made a 174!! This is in the 99th percentile. The highest possible score is 180.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Congrats.
                        sigpic

Comment

you's gonna be a lawyer!

What kind of lawyer do you want to be? Civil? Criminal? Defense? Prosecution? Ambulance Chaser?

Comment

Whoa, I only made a 168. But that was back when it was harder. Seriously, good on you.
                            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              you's gonna be a lawyer!

What kind of lawyer do you want to be? Civil? Criminal? Defense? Prosecution? Ambulance Chaser?
                              First amendment. Serving religious organizations, defending their rights and liberties as religious organizations.

Katniss Everdeen

Comment