Announcement

Collapse

The Pulpit Guidelines

This is the place for quiet meditations and reflections. No debate is permitted, and we ask that the fact that this is a Christian-owned site be respected in that the majority of the spiritual reflections expressed here will be Christian in perspective. We ask that mediations that are blatantly unorthodox or contrary to Christianity not be posted. Respectful interaction and posting by those of other beliefs is permitted. Moderators are given wide discretion and latitude as to the appropriateness of posts in this area.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Prayer for my family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for my family

I pray that one day somehow wether it be me using w hat I know or a brother/ sister in faith using what they know and if course the power of the holy spirit that my family may see the truth.
    sigpic

I am in agreement in prayer.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Thank you.
      sigpic

Comment

Amen!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You guys are awesome
            I am crying.
            sigpic

Comment

How could we not pray for such a thing to come to pass?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Thank you guys.
                I dont have words to express this happiness.
                I thank you for praying with me.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                  I pray that one day somehow wether it be me using w hat I know or a brother/ sister in faith using what they know and if course the power of the holy spirit that my family may see the truth.

The best thing is the Father, his Messiah and his Spirit would (and do!) Amen this prayer too. Therein lies our hope
                  We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'
                  - 2 Corinthians 5:20.
                  In deviantArt: ll-bisto-ll.deviantart.com
                  Christian art and more: Christians.deviantart.com

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X