Thread: Pocket Knives

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Pocket Knives

They are usefull. They can spark some nice conversation. My edc is the cold steel broken skull and a swiss army knife.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWall View Post
    They are usefull. They can spark some nice conversation. My edc is the cold steel broken skull and a swiss army knife.
    Nice. My edc is a Gerber (Bear Grylls) compact scout knife, swiss army silver alox, and a Morakaniv HD companion when I do light bushcraft. I actually just got back home from batoning some wood in the dark under the moonlight for a fire in a local park with a friend.

I like coldsteel, I eventually want to pick up their SRK (survival rescue knife) when I get into more official bushcraft.

3. Amen TheWall amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I carry a Kershaw spring-assisted, angle pointed pocket knife daily (not sure of the model name, can't find it on their site anymore). I also keep a flat multi-tool in my wallet, and it's got a small knife on it (interestingly enough, I frequently forget its there and have accidentally smuggled it past security at several types of events). During winter, when I can wear coats, sweaters, and such, I will usually wear one of two Coldsteel neck-knives I have.

I carry a lot of stuff. Particularly during winter, when I can conceal things more easily. I'll usually have 2-3 knives, a small flashlight, a pistol, an extra magazine, 2 cell phones, wallet and keys, etc.