Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Pocket Knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket Knives

They are usefull. They can spark some nice conversation. My edc is the cold steel broken skull and a swiss army knife.
    sigpic

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
    They are usefull. They can spark some nice conversation. My edc is the cold steel broken skull and a swiss army knife.
    Nice. My edc is a Gerber (Bear Grylls) compact scout knife, swiss army silver alox, and a Morakaniv HD companion when I do light bushcraft. I actually just got back home from batoning some wood in the dark under the moonlight for a fire in a local park with a friend.

I like coldsteel, I eventually want to pick up their SRK (survival rescue knife) when I get into more official bushcraft.

Comment

I carry a Kershaw spring-assisted, angle pointed pocket knife daily (not sure of the model name, can't find it on their site anymore). I also keep a flat multi-tool in my wallet, and it's got a small knife on it (interestingly enough, I frequently forget its there and have accidentally smuggled it past security at several types of events). During winter, when I can wear coats, sweaters, and such, I will usually wear one of two Coldsteel neck-knives I have.

I carry a lot of stuff. Particularly during winter, when I can conceal things more easily. I'll usually have 2-3 knives, a small flashlight, a pistol, an extra magazine, 2 cell phones, wallet and keys, etc.
      "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X