Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

invalid clouldflaressl.com certificate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• invalid clouldflaressl.com certificate?

It maybe just my antivirus software. But is anyone else getting this warning and having their antivirus software block access to Tweb?

I temporarily turned it off that feature to login.
    . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Nope.
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

is that is what is happening to with the popup I get while moving around Tweb and my other sites. I can log in ok to all sites but the popup at the top is annoying.

Comment

I think it is just the free antivirus I use on my PC. Avast.
        . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
          I think it is just the free antivirus I use on my PC. Avast.
          I use Avast, and I am not having any issues.
          Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
          1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
          -Ben Witherington III

Comment