Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump discusses sexually assaulting women in video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jude View Post
    Yeah. There's tons of allegations out there of him doing such? Or maybe even one allegation? No, what we have here is an example of something I'll admit I've done, a lot of bluster macho man talk that I would agree the world could do without but unfortunately never will.

On the other hand, are there any allegations against Bill and Hillary surrounding actual assault on women?

Someone's deceiving themselves but it ain't me.
    I don't believe you. I don't any decent man has bragged about sexual assault. You might want to reconsider. It's simply better to disavow trump at this point. It's not worth the Supreme Court seat.
    "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
    Hear my cry, hear my shout,
    Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by guacamole View Post
      I don't believe you. I don't any decent man has bragged about sexual assault. You might want to reconsider. It's simply better to disavow trump at this point. It's not worth the Supreme Court seat.
      It's not just one "seat" - but, yeah, it's quite a challenge.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Crude, rude and unacceptable.

Also the sort of locker room language that folks like Andrew Jackson, Truman and LBJ among others were known to engage in while president.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Crude, rude and unacceptable.

Also the sort of locker room language that folks like Andrew Jackson, Truman and LBJ among others were known to engage in while president.
          And the kind of crap Hillary was married to, put up with and enabled, even in the White House.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
            Bill Clinton is not running for President.
            Ah, but when he was, it was "just sex", and didn't matter --- even when he was a serial lying philanderer, and trotted out his cabinet to defend him. And, where was Hillary in all this?

This is going to be interesting. When Hillary feigns anger and declares 'we can not let somebody like this in the White House', she supported Bill all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
              Reinforces par excellence the Donnie boy misogynistic Bumshell. His specialty 'Hoof in Mouth' disease revealing his true blue charactor.
              Trump is crude guy who likes sex?? Who knew!!!!!!

Bill Clinton is not running for President.
              So? Was Clinton disqualified?? Was Kennedy???

There is also Donnie boy's baseless accusation of Hillary's infidelity. Can you explain this?!?!?!?!
              Who knows if he has evidence?? I don't

He might even have ten year old tape of Hillary!!! That would be good
              Last edited by demi-conservative; 10-08-2016, 09:03 AM.
              Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Interesting that talking like that is giving Hillary the case of the vapors (maybe she can use it as an excuse the next time she collapses) but Bill preying on young interns under him (something that feminists likened to a form of rape due to the power dynamics involved right up until Clinton did it) caused a different reaction from her -- figuring out how to destroy the woman involved (the victim).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'd be delighted if the RNC figures out how to ditch Trump at this point for...well, Pence, or pretty much anyone else.
                  "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
                    Maybe we could have seen this coming?

What is with you libs?

Honestly. You guys say 'this is so classic Trump!!!!!' So then why is this such big big deal, since we all know Trump is Trump?
                    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      Ah, but when he was, it was "just sex", and didn't matter --- even when he was a serial lying philanderer, and trotted out his cabinet to defend him. And, where was Hillary in all this?

This is going to be interesting. When Hillary feigns anger and declares 'we can not let somebody like this in the White House', she supported Bill all the way.
                      Ha ha, so for you guys what Clinton did, consensual sex between adults, was a great big scandal, so much so that you thought he should be impeached for it, but when an even bigger shoe is on the other foot, not so much!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                        Ha ha, so for you guys what Clinton did, consensual sex between adults, was a great big scandal, so much so that you thought he should be impeached for it, but when an even bigger shoe is on the other foot, not so much!
                        For Clinton it was not purely or merely consensual sex because of the workplace power dynamic and the responsibility for a young intern. And he was not impeached for the sex but for lying about it under oath.
                        Last edited by robrecht; 10-08-2016, 10:45 AM.
                        βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον·
                        ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

Originally posted by guacamole View Post
                          You are right if you frame it as sexual assault and even if you don't I will admit it is not pretty nor easy to stomach. I don't hear it as assault but rather an acknowledgement that stars have willing women who will submit to demeaning treatment. It's sad but has always been and always will be true. If he has been accused of actual criminal assault as Bill has then I am unaware of it

Policy and issues that concern America's future will determine how I vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude View Post
                            You are right if you frame it as sexual assault and even if you don't I will admit it is not pretty nor easy to stomach. I don't hear it as assault but rather an acknowledgement that stars have willing women who will submit to demeaning treatment. It's sad but has always been and always will be true. If he has been accused of actual criminal assault as Bill has then I am unaware of it

Policy and issues that concern America's future will determine how I vote.
                            That's all most people do at this point. For me, the ends don't justify the means.
                            "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
                            Hear my cry, hear my shout,
                            Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                              Ha ha
                              It's kinda sick that you find this funny.

so for you guys what Clinton did, consensual sex between adults,
                              He is also accused of rape. But I guess "accusations" are only valid against Republicans.

was a great big scandal, so much so that you thought he should be impeached for it, but when an even bigger shoe is on the other foot, not so much!
                              I think the whole thing stinks, Jimmy, and you're a disgusting little troll to try to make political hay out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by myth View Post
                                I'd be delighted if the RNC figures out how to ditch Trump at this point for...well, Pence, or pretty much anyone else.
                                I think the very best outcome for me would be for Trump to step back and let Pence take the top of the ticket, but I don't know about the legalities or practicalities of that.

Comment