Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Hospital cleaning makes my eyes hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital cleaning makes my eyes hurt

I think it is the stuff they used mopping, but dang that has some strong chemical. MRSA me, it's amazing that's good for a patient to be around.
    Last edited by Ana Dragule; 10-11-2016, 10:52 AM.
    I am become death...

when I was in the hospital, they usually did the cleaning while I was out of the room (usually for tests or physical therapy).

Comment

The last time I was in a hospital the most potent cleaning chemical they used for Rooms was vinegar and something else unless it was a contact room. Then they used either bleach or a robotic cleaner that had something that was better than bleach. All linens were cleaned in their own seperate area and anything with blood fluid pus etc had to be soaked in a special solution before washing. Their HAI (Hospital Acquired Infection) rate is the lowest in the Metro I live in.
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X