Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Attn JardinPrayer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn JardinPrayer!

Now that you've returned, I expect you to never abandon tweb again. Your absence caused Sparko extreme separation anxiety! Not only that, but you also denied yourself the intellectual, emotional, and spiritual enrichment that my PM links provide.
    Last edited by Sparko; 04-10-2016, 07:01 PM.

bump

Comment

ignoring thread...

Comment

Jardin just updated her "friends" list and I'm not on it! *Frasier Crane voice* I AM WOUNDED

Comment

Sparko? He didn't have separation anxiety...I see him all over cyberspace, for crying out loud! Don't project, Ivo! You're talking about yourself, aren't you?
          sigpic
          "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

And...you can dry your tears. I've requested friendship.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
              Sparko? He didn't have separation anxiety...I see him all over cyberspace, for crying out loud! Don't project, Ivo! You're talking about yourself, aren't you?
              I am not subject to human weakness!!! It was Sparko who was consumed with separation anxiety. You may see him other places but it's not the same as when you're on tweb. For Sparko's sake, please don't leave me again!

Comment

Right. Gotcha.
                sigpic

Comment