Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

This Note 7 Fiasco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Note 7 Fiasco

I'm really disappointed in this Samsung Note disaster. I was planning to replace my Note 2.
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

On another note...
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Sir we are out of grenades
      Throw the note 7's
      sigpic

Comment

I like One Note!

Now, if they just made a word processing version...
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Lol.... I meant the Samsung Note 7. I guess I'll have to go with an alternative. I really like the size of my Note 2.

Comment

I use a galaxy tab. Works great.
            sigpic

Comment

The Note 5 is still a very good option
              Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
              1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
              -Ben Witherington III

Comment

I'm still using my Note 4. I haven't wanted to upgrade because the Note 4 is the last one that has a removable battery. I travel with a lot of spare batteries.
                βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον·
                ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

Note 4 is the last one with a removable battery???? Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                    Note 4 is the last one with a removable battery???? Ugh.
                    Keep in mind, there was no Note 6. The one that came out after the Note 5 (5 the first with a non-removable battery) is the current exploding Note 7. They wanted the numbers to line up for their two top-of-the-line models.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                      I use a galaxy tab. Works great.
                      I remember drooling over the Galaxy Tab, but thought it would look like I was holding a tablet to my ear. Now, I find I use the speaker more often than not, so...

Comment

I have the S7 active. I like not needing a case. I haven't used the active button yet. Maybe next week.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
                        "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
                        Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Looks like I may finally upgrade my Note 4 to the 'Note 8', which will once again have a removable battery and a 6.2" screen. One rumor is that it will be released as the S8+ and at the same time as the S8.
                          Last edited by robrecht; 11-30-2016, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Do you have to get a concealed carry permit to have a Note 7?

Comment