Announcement

Collapse

The Pulpit Guidelines

This is the place for quiet meditations and reflections. No debate is permitted, and we ask that the fact that this is a Christian-owned site be respected in that the majority of the spiritual reflections expressed here will be Christian in perspective. We ask that mediations that are blatantly unorthodox or contrary to Christianity not be posted. Respectful interaction and posting by those of other beliefs is permitted. Moderators are given wide discretion and latitude as to the appropriateness of posts in this area.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Whoever is not against us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoever is not against us.

I was reading my bible today and while reading came accros this section. Matthew 9:38.
    The apostles tell a man to stop preaching and driving out demons because he is not one of them. Jesus responds by telling them that that man is foe him. That those who welcome others in his name edify him and the one who sent him.

I met a girl today whois a catholic. Here I have met baptist, orthodox, non denominational, and more. I find that though there is much I do not understand about denominations and much perhaps I may disagree with that we are indeed for him and eachother.

Let us remember that a building and theological concepts are indeed unique but it is the combined body of all who believe that he came for us, died for us, and will return to glorify us and condemn sin are the church.

So remember the man preaching who was not of the twelve. Remember him for a similiar man may walk beside you. A neighbor, a stranger, lerhaps a preist. Id he is with christ then though we may differ we are together.

His love be upon you.
    Lean upon him our rock and our wall.

TheWall.
    sigpic
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X