Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Eric Holder named to lead effort to destroy GOP...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Holder named to lead effort to destroy GOP...

...after Hillary wins the presidency
    This election is for keeps: plans are being implemented, with President Obama already signed on, staff hired, and money being raised. Perhaps lulled into complacency by the MSM polls, the Democrats have already constructed and staffed their strategy to permanently disable the Republican Party. Eric Holder is the perfect henchman, a man above nothing in his quest for political dominance, unbound by old-fashioned concepts of justice.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...#ixzz4NRi9Nnyz

Sounds like paranoia to me.

sure the democrats would love to get rid of the republicans. And vice versa. But an actual planned conspiracy? I doubt it.

That is one thing I dislike about the conservative sites. There are a ton of right-wing sites that are completely paranoid and outright rumor mills using false information and rumors and scare tactics. I think half of them are probably actually put up by democrats to make the republicans look bad (how's that for paranoia?)

Comment

Count me as a paranoid then.
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Their plan is to basically gerrymander the whole country and give Democrats a permanent lock on every Federal election.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          Count me as a paranoid then.
          Yeah, we knew that already.

Comment

There doesn't have to be a vast left-wing conspiracy to tear apart the Republican party after this election. The nomination of that man-child has divided the conservative coalition into two major camps-- those who are voting against Hillary, whatever the cost, and those who will never support Trump, no matter the cost.

This sort of stark division may make working together in the next decade or two very difficult. If Hillary wins, the first group will constantly blame and shame the second for allowing this to happen. If Trump wins, the second group will blame the first for putting them through the inevitable humiliations of Trump leading their party-- to name just one issue, Trump's comments about punishing women who get abortions not only goes against the pre-Roe standard, but the efforts of many pro-life activists since Roe and especially the perspective of the younger leaders in the pro-life movement who will be carrying the standard in future decades.
            Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
              There doesn't have to be a vast left-wing conspiracy to tear apart the Republican party after this election. The nomination of that man-child has divided the conservative coalition into two major camps-- those who are voting against Hillary, whatever the cost, and those who will never support Trump, no matter the cost.

This sort of stark division may make working together in the next decade or two very difficult. If Hillary wins, the first group will constantly blame and shame the second for allowing this to happen. If Trump wins, the second group will blame the first for putting them through the inevitable humiliations of Trump leading their party-- to name just one issue, Trump's comments about punishing women who get abortions not only goes against the pre-Roe standard, but the efforts of many pro-life activists since Roe and especially the perspective of the younger leaders in the pro-life movement who will be carrying the standard in future decades.
              You have the same from the other side though, too. Especially from the Bernie-ites. The democrats are split because of that. And there are many democrats that are Never-Hillary because she is a criminal who is being let off the hook.

Maybe we will end up with two new parties: The Demopublicans and the Republicrats.

Comment

I don't understand why a website like that has to make such a stretch to espouse something that can't readily be proven when in fact there is a treasure trove of data (not the least of which are the wikileaks emails) damning the Democratic party as utterly corrupt -- i.e. the fact that the MSM is in collusion with Hillary, the fact that Hillary has two opinions between her private and public persona, the fact that the DNC colluded to oust Bernie, the fact there were hired provocateurs at Trump rallies, the fact that the FBI is covering up Hillary's email scandal, and on and on. Why propose something that has little evidence and ignore all this info now at out disposal?

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                  I don't understand why a website like that has to make such a stretch to espouse something that can't readily be proven when in fact there is a treasure trove of data (not the least of which are the wikileaks emails) damning the Democratic party as utterly corrupt -- i.e. the fact that the MSM is in collusion with Hillary, the fact that Hillary has two opinions between her private and public persona, the fact that the DNC colluded to oust Bernie, the fact there were hired provocateurs at Trump rallies, the fact that the FBI is covering up Hillary's email scandal, and on and on. Why propose something that has little evidence and ignore all this info now at out disposal?
                  I agree. why toss out rumors when the truth is so much worse?

Comment

The nomination of that man-child has divided the conservative coalition into two major camps-- those who are voting against Hillary, whatever the cost, and those who will never support Trump, no matter the cost.
                    OK, but what does that have to do with Obama?
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      I agree. why toss out rumors when the truth is so much worse?
                      No truer words have ever been spoken. See my post here for some real provable wild stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                        Yeah, we knew that already.
                        From you that is a compliment. From someone else it might or might not be.
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

On the contrary, it is the moral decay of the GOP that has resulted in the division. I certainly am not happy with Trump, but he got the nomination because the more conservative voters were dissatisfied with the main stream republicans. I would have been more than happy to vote for a certain black surgeon, but a vote for Trump would be painful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            You have the same from the other side though, too. Especially from the Bernie-ites. The democrats are split because of that. And there are many democrats that are Never-Hillary because she is a criminal who is being let off the hook.

Maybe we will end up with two new parties: The Demopublicans and the Republicrats.
                            Democrats are not split to the same extent that the Republicans are and as people get to know Clinton they tend to like her more than they did at first. Starlights big takeaway from the Clinton emails is that there is a lot less corruption than he expected and I think we've seen that around the net, too. There's people fanning the flames, but its a much harder fire to light than the trash fire that is Trump.

A couple articles of people who have flipped if you or anyone is interested of what hardcore Liberals who have changed their minds think.

http://bluenationreview.com/i-was-a-...ad-her-emails/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/isaac-..._12220124.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                              On the contrary, it is the moral decay of the GOP that has resulted in the division. I certainly am not happy with Trump, but he got the nomination because the more conservative voters were dissatisfied with the main stream republicans. I would have been more than happy to vote for a certain black surgeon, but a vote for Trump would be painful.
                              I'm not sure why the left gloats at the fact the GOP is fragmenting, as if that's an unintended victory for them. This is what the Trump supporters wanted and why he has their ardent support. Let the establishment crash and burn is the war cry of the right. The Dems were on the verge of fracturing due to corruption, but the Dem voters are either apparently too dumb, too weak, too ignorant, or all the above to see how the DNC establishment totally screwed them over and then continues to use them as useful idiots.
                              Last edited by seanD; 10-18-2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment