X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 00000000000000aac.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• 00000000000000a000A.gif

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00ad.jpg
          Hmmm. Don't seem to be able to delete the unenbigginatable version
          Attached Files
          Last edited by rogue06; 05-17-2019, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• 00000000000000aad.jpg

Comment

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00ac.jpg

Comment

• 00000000000000aab.jpg

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00aa.jpg

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00ae.jpg

Comment

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00ac.jpg

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00ab.jpg

Comment