This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017-06-09-b2eeaa3d_large.jpg
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

aQANoMu.jpg
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

0000000000000lmb.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

2017-07-12-4e2d8224_large.jpg
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

2017-07-14-be126f42_large.jpg

sigpic

Comment

2017-07-15-ce75137d_large.jpg

sigpic

Comment

0000000000000acp3.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

0000000000000acp7.jpg

Comment

0000000000000acp5.jpg

Comment

2017-07-18-403d15ec_large.jpg

sigpic

Comment

2017-07-20-df971afa_large.jpg

sigpic

Comment

2017-07-20-9e61ed53_large.jpg

sigpic

Comment

0000000000000acp14.jpg

Comment

2017-07-21-1f622178_large.jpg

sigpic

Comment

2017-07-21-0b64ce44_large.jpg

sigpic

Comment