X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well - maybe I have a new favorite

mike_luckovich_mike_luckovich_for_jan_28_2018_5_.jpg

P.S. BTW, I would normally be posting from either side of the political divide - but since this thread is so badly skewed to the right - I thought I'd provide a bit of balance...
    The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

• Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]27141[/ATTACH]
      I figurified you woulda liked post #1212

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• tumblr_o0lcyvcETR1slqt1mo1_1280.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          I figurified you woulda liked post #1212
          I did

And in honor of your obvious open-mindedness...

205531_600.jpg
          Last edited by carpedm9587; 03-31-2018, 12:58 PM.
          The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

• 636553697388601715-022718phoenixWebOnly-trump-school-shooting.jpg

Comment

Well - maybe I have a new favorite

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27145[/ATTACH]

P.S. BTW, I would normally be posting from either side of the political divide - but since this thread is so badly skewed to the right - I thought I'd provide a bit of balance...
              It is skewed. Probably because one rarely sees these sort of things on TV or in newspapers.

Comment

It is skewed. Probably because one rarely sees these sort of things on TV or in newspapers.
                Right...we can tell it is skewed by the sheer number of times his tweets align with something seen on F&F (or Hannity, or Ingraham) only moments earlier....

I'm sure that is just coincidence...

P.S. have you ever actually looked at who he follows on Twitter? It's a Who's Who list of the far right. Clearly, it is "fair and balanced..."
                Last edited by carpedm9587; 03-31-2018, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Right...we can tell it is skewed by the sheer number of times his tweets align with something seen on F&F (or Hannity, or Ingraham) only moments earlier....

I'm sure that is just coincidence...

P.S. have you ever actually looked at whom he follows on Twitter? It's a Who's Who list of the far right. Clearly, it is "fair and balanced..."
                  I'm not sure what you're responding to but I was talking about the pictures and comics seen in this thread.

Comment

I'm not sure what you're responding to but I was talking about the pictures and comics seen in this thread.
                    My bad. I interpreted your post as a response to the specific comic linked (Trump and F&F). As for the rest - I don't think most people see political cartoons. You may be attempting to "balance the scales" on some sort of global metric; I was speaking about this site specifically. There is a lot right-wing self-stimulation that goes on here. I'm just trying to help keep you folks from living TOO much in your own bubble...

Comment

My bad. I interpreted your post as a response to the specific comic linked (Trump and F&F). As for the rest - I don't think most people see political cartoons. You may be attempting to "balance the scales" on some sort of global metric; I was speaking about this site specifically. There is a lot right-wing self-stimulation that goes on here. I'm just trying to help keep you folks from living TOO much in your own bubble...
                      As someone who reads the local paper and watches more of MSNBC and CNN than Fox... I'm not too worried about any bubble.

Comment

As someone who reads the local paper and watches more of MSNBC and CNN than Fox... I'm not too worried about any bubble.
                        Perhaps not for you...

Comment

• And I'm getting sort of tired of people telling me that I need to be more "balanced" in my thinking.

After all, being more "balanced" in their thinking hasn't done much good for the liberal mindset, has it. Perhaps liberals should look in the mirror once in a while when they are dishing out advice about balance and tolerance, etc.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                            And I'm getting sort of tired of people telling me that I need to be more "balanced" in my thinking.

After all, being more "balanced" in their thinking hasn't done much good for the liberal mindset, has it. Perhaps liberals should look in the mirror once in a while when they are dishing out advice about balance and tolerance, etc.
                            I haven't seen any proof so far that being "balanced" in your thinking has ever got someone closer to the truth so...

Comment

My personal favorite...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27144[/ATTACH]
                              Both of these guys are accurate.
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                                And I'm getting sort of tired of people telling me that I need to be more "balanced" in my thinking.

I'll convey your message..

Comment