This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• c8f79c53940df3e37dab83e5efdb7f15--gun-control-political-cartoons.jpg
      The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

• Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]27161[/ATTACH]
        Blood on the Capitol steps? You must mean the abortion lobby and the politicians they own.
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• The title says FUNNY political pics but a lot of people are just posting pics that attack the other side and contain no real humor. And I'm not just picking on carp, conservative posters do it a lot too. I'm not gonna play thread police but the humor is just as important as getting your jabs in. There's an entire forum dedicated to the latter.
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• fc89ba0e43ee0e42205aca6130a09568.jpg
            The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
              The title says FUNNY political pics but a lot of people are just posting pics that attack the other side and contain no real humor. And I'm not just picking on carp, conservative posters do it a lot too. I'm not gonna play thread police but the humor is just as important as getting your jabs in. There's an entire forum dedicated to the latter.
              Humor is subjective. What someone may find amusing others think is deadly serious.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• how to build a bomb.jpg
                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]27198[/ATTACH]
                  I know this thread is not for discussion - but I just have to say...I love it!

Comment

• 146d4525b1b1c5f54874f5dc0895b3d4.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
                      I know this thread is not for discussion - but I just have to say...I love it!
                      Affirming comments such as this one (particularly in response to my own, brilliant, posts) are acceptable
                      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• 00000000000000ars7e.jpg

Comment

• Ballot_2018_Putin_300.jpg

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

• 41220-HERE-SHE-COMES.jpg

Comment

• gun%u00252Bfree%u00252Bschool%u00252Bzone.jpg

Comment