Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

League of Legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so grateful for ARAM. I just had a 4-16 game as Kayle*, but we still won, and I got my win of the day bonus.

*I'm not very good with Kayle, but I'm usually not this not very good. It was rough. Fortunately, my teammates were good sports about it.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
      I'm so grateful for ARAM. I just had a 4-16 game as Kayle*, but we still won, and I got my win of the day bonus.

*I'm not very good with Kayle, but I'm usually not this not very good. It was rough. Fortunately, my teammates were good sports about it.
      That's usually the norm- I find- on ARAM and Dominion (especially ARAM, because your choice in Team-Comp is virtually nil). I usually encounter the major jerkwads are on Summoner's Rift and Twisted Treeline (there's exceptions, mind you).
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
        That's usually the norm- I find- on ARAM and Dominion (especially ARAM, because your choice in Team-Comp is virtually nil). I usually encounter the major jerkwads are on Summoner's Rift and Twisted Treeline (there's exceptions, mind you).
        I have not yet tried Dominion, in fact. Not sure why...just haven't. What's your opinion of it?

Comment

I have not yet tried Dominion, in fact. Not sure why...just haven't. What's your opinion of it?
          It's fun. Really fast-paced, constant team-fights, and (one thing I REALLY like) you're not entirely hooched if your team falls behind. I don't know how many times I've seen my team recover from a potential loss to win the match. One time, I kid you not, for most of the match our nexus was at 1/3 health and we dropped theirs from 3/4 to 0.

Comment

I plan on being on again tonight. Maybe we can go for our killer Trundle/Aatrox/Vladimir combo again....

Comment

I plan on being on again tonight. Maybe we can go for our killer Trundle/Aatrox/Vladimir combo again....
              Yeah, that combo was insane...
              Sadly, I work till 9 tonight, so I don't think we'll be able to trash the Twisted Treeline tonight.

Comment

I just tried Dominion for the first time. Wow, that's very fast and a ton of fun. I think I'll be playing more of that.

Comment

... So, I take back what I said about being unable to play ADC. It turns out, I can be VERY competent if I'm playing a Burst ADC (ie, Graves, Lucian, Corki).

That being said, has anyone else checked out the new champ's kit? He's basically a pure tank support, which means I'll likely be buying him on Day 1.

Comment

... So, I take back what I said about being unable to play ADC. It turns out, I can be VERY competent if I'm playing a Burst ADC (ie, Graves, Lucian, Corki).

That being said, has anyone else checked out the new champ's kit? He's basically a pure tank support, which means I'll likely be buying him on Day 1.
                    He seems awesome to me.

I've been playing occasionally at most-- a couple hours every few weeks.
                    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

I haven't checked out the new guy yet. And maybe I need to try one of those adc's seeing as how that's the only role that I'm not at all comfortable in....

Hey Spartacus, would you be interested in joining us? Feel free to look me up if so.

Comment

I haven't checked out the new guy yet. And maybe I need to try one of those adc's seeing as how that's the only role that I'm not at all comfortable in....

Hey Spartacus, would you be interested in joining us? Feel free to look me up if so.
                        Don't have time. Finals week is right around the corner.
                        Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                          Don't have time. Finals week is right around the corner.
                          Well, I suppose, if you have to study....

Comment