Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ManWho Was Thursday a Nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
    You guys are almosthe like family in how well you know each other.
    Well, some of us have been hanging out here for over a decade. I've met maybe 20 or so in person. I've survived hanging out with Nick and Bill the Cat about 4 times.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Whoa. Cool.

It would be pretty cool to meet you guys. Probably won't happen but you never know.
      You guys and gals are great.
      sigpic

Comment

I met my wife here and I am not the only user here who can say that.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I have been told that KG. It is phenomenal how well people integrate on this site.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
            Whoa. Cool.

It would be pretty cool to meet you guys. Probably won't happen but you never know.
            You guys and gals are great.
            Even if we don't meet here we will eventually meet in heaven.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Even if we don't meet here we will eventually meet in heaven.

Eternity to worship the lord. No pain. No evil. No sin. An eternity to live with my brothers and sisters forever in the arms of the Lord. Sounds pretty sweet to me.
              sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X