Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

What do you want to do at the amusement park?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    When else would you go?
    Spring. Fall.

I once dated someone with season passes to Six Flags.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Rise thread, rise!
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Spring. Fall.

I once dated someone with season passes to Six Flags.
        For that reason?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          For that reason?
          They do have some pretty good roller coasters.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post

Rise thread, rise!

Comment

Rise thread, rise!
              Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Zombie Thread 2.jpg
              I was wondering where some of my cards went

Comment

If I were at an amusement park, I'd skip most of the rides except for the carousel and maybe the bumper cars. But mostly I'd check out the games.
                ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Go to the games with the smaller prizes. The big prizes are impossible to get. Could Jesus get one? Or would that be a misuse of His abilities? Or would He merely shame any scammers? What would Jesus do?

Comment

Go to the games with the smaller prizes. The big prizes are impossible to get. Could Jesus get one? Or would that be a misuse of His abilities? Or would He merely shame any scammers? What would Jesus do?
                    He would call them a den of thieves and drive them all out with a whip!

Comment

Only if they were doing it in the Temple. Maybe. What would He do to an actual den of bloodthirsty thieves?

Comment

Put them on the Ferris Wheel.

Comment

Nah, how about the ride that everyone gets sick on?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            They do have some pretty good roller coasters.
                            And Funnel Cakes!
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Y'all go for the gut wrenching ride - I'm heading for the funnel cake stand!
                              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

There's a bunch of crooks necoming motion sick on it and they can't get off!

Comment