Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

What superpowers would you like to have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    How could the day be saved if you didn't have that power?
    Guess if bacon was your top priority.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      Guess if bacon was your top priority.
      You mean it isn't everybody's?!?!

My entire world view has to be re-examined if this is true

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

To create crispy bacon at will, what else?
        Crispy bacon is not totally evil, but squiggly* bacon is practically divine, even divine if one is a pantheist. Crispy bacon is a good argument against pantheism.

*Technical term.
        βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον·
        ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

It's probably the Nazi themed avatar. What is up with that?
          He had an explanation for it another thread, but I forgot which one.

Comment

Control of spacetime - this would include things like time travel, slowing down/speeding up time, teleportation, bilocation, changing my physical age, and the ability to transport items to me across spacetime, so I could have technology from the future or swords and the like from the past. I guess I would use it to destroy evil people and help countries develop and have better governments.

Comment

Originally posted by GioD View Post
              Control of spacetime - this would include things like time travel, slowing down/speeding up time, teleportation, bilocation, changing my physical age, and the ability to transport items to me across spacetime, so I could have technology from the future or swords and the like from the past. I guess I would use it to destroy evil people and help countries develop and have better governments.
              So, you would like to be Dr. Who?

Comment

If it were possible. And, what would you do with them? Except, you can't be evil.
                Pyrokinesis. For obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by robrecht View Post
                  Crispy bacon is not totally evil, but squiggly* bacon is practically divine, even divine if one is a pantheist. Crispy bacon is a good argument against pantheism.

*Technical term.
                  I note that rogue is not able to refute this anti-pantheistic apologia for squiggly bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by robrecht View Post
                    I note that rogue is not able to refute this anti-pantheistic apologia for squiggly bacon.
                    I have no issue with squiggly bacon. Bacon only need be crisp - like we got before the war. And of course be real bacon - from a pig - and not be ham like confused Canuckistani's mistake it to be.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I have no issue with squiggly bacon. Bacon only need be crisp - like we got before the war.
                      And yet you seem to prefer crispy bacon, which does not acknowledge the porcine hierarchies.

Comment

Squiggly bacon rules!!!!
                        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

That this thread is now about bacon is one of my other superpowaz

Comment

You wish, Hamhock Boy...
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

The superpower to rerail threads! And to cause a happy ending? Or is that the power every author has?
                              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Bacon is good for me, is good for me

Comment