Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Recommended Reading for Former President Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Reading for Former President Obama

As of this date, he's still President, but soon, he'll have lots of time to catch up on reading.

I'm suggesting....

41wah88iR4L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

are there any Christian golf books?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      are there any Christian golf books?
      51CXQOYNyuL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

0000000000000ah.jpg
      Note the Sub-title:
      Holman Christian Standard Bible with Special
      Prayer and Devotional Section for Golfers

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]19717[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19718[/ATTACH]
        Note the Sub-title:
        Holman Christian Standard Bible with Special
        Prayer and Devotional Section for Golfers

Ah the Bible Golf Verses for a President!

Revelation 8:7
        The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

oopsie. shouldn't have pushed that button.

Comment

and:

Revelation 2:27 ESV
          And he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received authority from my Father.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            and:

Revelation 2:27 ESV
            And he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received authority from my Father.
            Looks like you're getting into the swing of it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Looks like you're getting into the swing of it.
              You always have to bring these goofy puns to the fore.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X