Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's Stock Market - Maxine Waters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Well you can thank Obama for the fact that Trump won't be inheriting that mess.
    I don't care how much lipstick you put on that pig, it still won't look pretty.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

And you believe Trump when he and the republicans say that they are going to repeal and replace Obamacare with something great.
      I don't believe I ever said that, you little deplorable basket. Here's what I said...

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      And, actually, I think repealing Obamacare is akin to separating Siamese twins -- it's so entrenched in society right now, that it's probably going to be some serious modifications, not a repeal of the entire law.

You slobber on yourself when you do that, you know.

Trump vows to keep parts of Obamacare such as "pre-existing conditions" and " children remaining on their parents insurance until age 26". Only trouble is, those parts of the law are upheld by the whole of the law, and so you can't have those parts of the law without the whole law.
      Hey Jimmy -- if the economy improves, you might even be able to get a job and move out of your Mommy's basement!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And we can thank Hillary and the leftist extremists for putting Trump in office! Thanks, Jimmy.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          I know, the truth isn't alwys pretty, depending upon ones perspective.

Comment

I don't believe I ever said that, you little deplorable basket. Here's what I said...

You slobber on yourself when you do that, you know.
            Oh, okay, so you agree that they, the republican party, and now Trump, have been bs-ing you about repeal and replace all along. Must have been all that cheering every time they mentioned it throughout the election process that threw me off.

Hey Jimmy -- if the economy improves, you might even be able to get a job and move out of your Mommy's basement!
            Grow up CP.

Comment

Oh, okay, so you agree that they, the republican party, and now Trump, have been bs-ing you about repeal and replace all along.
              Nope. As I have said repeatedly, I think the liberals took Trump literally while those of us with brains took him seriously.

Must have been all that cheering every time they mentioned it throughout the election process that threw me off.
              Ah, drove you into a deep depression, did it?

Grow up CP.
              NEVER! (I actually like you, Jimmy - you're MUCH more entertaining since Hillary bombed so badly)

Comment

So he'll be inheriting Obama's mess, then?
                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I know, the truth isn't alwys pretty, depending upon ones perspective.
                  I wouldn't mind very much if Obama had improved the American economy - because my loyalty is rather more to the nation than to an ideological party. Get back to me when you can say the same with a straight face.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

And we can thank Hillary and the leftist extremists for putting Trump in office! Thanks, Jimmy.
                    Surely you mean the Hillary and the extreme left together WITH God put Trump in office.

“I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created, I tell you that. I’ll bring back our jobs from China, from Mexico, from Japan and from so many places. I’ll bring back our money. … Sadly, the American dream is dead. But if I get elected president, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make America great again. – The Donald (God's special great American creation).
                    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

I would have expected you to prefer less makeup on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                        I would have expected you to prefer less makeup on them.

How is that incompatible with my answer?

sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't mind very much if Obama had improved the American economy - because my loyalty is rather more to the nation than to an ideological party. Get back to me when you can say the same with a straight face.
                          No offense, but apparently you wouldn't be able to tell if the economy had or had not improved since 2008 even if the facts of the matter hit you in the face.

Comment

Much of which comes from Obamacare.
                            For some of us, literally.

Want. Real. Job!
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

And you believe Trump when he and the republicans say that they are going to repeal and replace Obamacare with something great. Trump vows to keep parts of Obamacare such as "pre-existing conditions" and " children remaining on their parents insurance until age 26". Only trouble is, those parts of the law are upheld by the whole of the law, and so you can't have those parts of the law without the whole law.
                              Sure you can.

That's not even hard.
                              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

How is that incompatible with my answer?

You are a pig.

He's assuming you don't like the excessively, looks like they just came off stage, make up on pigs, seeing as you probably are considering asking one out.

At least, that's what it sounded like he meant.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment