Announcement

Collapse

Deeper Waters Forum Guidelines

Notice – The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

Deeper Waters is founded on the belief that the Christian community has long been in the shallow end of Christianity while there are treasures of the deep waiting to be discovered. Too many in the shallow end are not prepared when they go out beyond those waters and are quickly devoured by sharks. We wish to aid Christians to equip them to navigate the deeper waters of the ocean of truth and come up with treasure in the end.

We also wish to give special aid to those often neglected, that is, the disabled community. This is especially so since our founders are both on the autism spectrum and have a special desire to reach those on that spectrum. While they are a special emphasis, we seek to help others with any disability realize that God can use them and that they are as the Psalmist says, fearfully and wonderfully made.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Dear Freethinkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
    He indeed has a heart of gold.

He stole it on one of his pirating raids.
    It is MINE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
      You should see David Wood's testimony on Acts 17 Apologetics youtube channel. His description of his former self is scary. I'm very glad he's not like that anymore.
      I'm also glad. Thank God for being able save even a psychopath!
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        The bible is a reliable historical record. Ask a historian. They have been using the Bible for hundreds of years in archeology for example. It has not been proven wrong yet. I think the onus is for you to prove that the bible is NOT a reliable historical record.

And I can claim anything I want to, you twit.

And be careful, your inherent bitterness is showing. I would hate to live like you do. You must be so miserable all the time, spending all your spare moments on a theology forum, hating God and his believers.
        Um...I found this in two minutes.
        Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Originally posted by stfoskey15 View Post
          Um...I found this in two minutes.
          Oh, how quaint. She still follows the old JEPD theory. As one reviewer said: "Killebrew's acceptance of the current position that Israel emerged from native Canaanites makes her identification of Israel a bit speculative.... Her presuppositions about the origins of Israel and the biblical narrative shape her conclusions about Israel." Another reviewer points out that nomads don't exactly leave an abundant archaeological record.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• The Scythians sure didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              You already are heading there. He is giving you a chance to avoid it.

Comment