Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Mod Edit Collection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Edit Collection!

Moderated By: Bill the Cat

I should be on the top of the post

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Hi! Edited by a ModeratorI really want all the mods to edit this post please! Thanks!

#@!%

%#%@#$@#

@##
    @#$

#@

Edited by a Moderator

Moderated By: The Melody Maker

And what if I dun wanna edit it?

Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Moderated By: Sparko

Here you go.

Moderated By: Christianbookworm

Hey! How did CBW get an edit box?

Moderated By: rogue06

Boy, I say boy... There be far to much moddicating goin' on round here.

Last edited by Bill the Cat; 12-01-2016, 07:38 AM.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Pwease edit it!

Comment

It's already been edited by Sparko and Melmak.

(BTW us mods can see the edit history and see what each edit was)
      Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
      1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
      -Ben Witherington III

Comment

it only will show the "Last edited by xxxx" line for the mod who last edited it. so you can't "collect" a bunch of edit lines. You will only see the last edit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          it only will show the "Last edited by xxxx" line for the mod who last edited it. so you can't "collect" a bunch of edit lines. You will only see the last edit.
          But I was trying to collect those red boxes!

Comment

Moderator Notice

Here ya go! Behave, you naughty thing!

Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Psychotherapy Room unless told otherwise.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
              But I was trying to collect those red boxes!
              then you should have said you were collecting Moderator Notices instead of edits.

Comment

Shamelessly begging for attention is unbecoming.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

maybe she should collect infraction points?

Comment

Moderated By: DesertBerean

Here.

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

she wants them in the first post, silly!

Comment

But I don't have the power.
                        Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Thanks! I'm confused. I thought there were five owners, but I only see Mossrose, Sparko, OBP, and Raphael around tweb. Who am I missing in my count?

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                            A flaw in the plan!

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                              I've got the power!

smiley gangsta2.gifxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx smiley gangsta1.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment